Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt he would move away from Sydney with his girlfriend having media commitments in Sydney.

I don't really think he's the right fit for us, even if he wanted to come here.

I'd rather us get a bigger forward, somebody who can really bend the line and help setup some second phase play.

Like Kennedy?

We dont need big props, just more of them capable of playing more than 30 mins.

No, not like Kennedy.

more like JWH .... or Jesse Bromwich ..... or Sam Mautalino.

A big, athletic forward who is hard to contain, and who is capable of offloading a good ball to a support player.

No, not like Kennedy.

more like JWH .... or Jesse Bromwich ..... or Sam Mautalino.

A big, athletic forward who is hard to contain, and who is capable of offloading a good ball to a support player.

Who is Sam Matulino? Is he cousins with Ben Kasiano?

JWH has only had one good season so far (a very very good one in 2013). He hasn't been particularly impressive this year, and was poor before 2013. Dunno about him...

Why do people, even fans of this club still mistake the Broncos for the Queensland side. What Merrin does in Origin shouldn't matter when possibly coming to the Broncos.

Why do people, even fans of this club still mistake the Broncos for the Queensland side. What Merrin does in Origin shouldn't matter when possibly coming to the Broncos.

No but what players do in rugby league contribute to why I don't want them at the club. Merrin has said he hates Queensland, Brisbane is in Queensland. Merrin can **** off.

Of course he hates Queensland. He plays for NSW. Would you be happy if a Queensland player came out and said they are quite fond of NSW?

Origin and club football are totally different things.

[MENTION=8282]symbolsoup[/MENTION] suggesting we play Parker as a prop might get you lynched around these parts.

why does everyone automatically assume McGuire will shift to lock? I would rather he stay in the front row and pump out big minutes there then turn into an 80 minute playing lock of which there are a dime a dozen of.

why does everyone automatically assume McGuire will shift to lock? I would rather he stay in the front row and pump out big minutes there then turn into an 80 minute playing lock of which there are a dime a dozen of.

So much this. We are already short on props so why would we ever consider moving our best one into a position we can cover three times over. I just don't get it.

I know, but the fact is there's little difference in terms of Parker.

We'd see the best out of McGuire at lock, IMHO.
lol playing McGuire at lock will change nothing.

Short sighted, much?

How is it short sighted? how has anyone been short sighted.

Just because a few posters have declared that lock will be his best position doesn't make it so. He is playing amazing at prop and always has, why would look to change that? it makes zero sense.

Hmmm Copley is playing great at centre and on the wing, but I have decided that fullback is his best spot... Why won't they put him there"*stamps feet*

It makes no difference if McGuire is locked or prop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Aldo
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Broncosarethebest
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Behind enemy lines
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.