Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see any quotes from anyone in that article about him coming to Brisbane?

His Manager said: I’d say he’s on a few clubs’ hit list but Trent is secure for the short-term so we can’t take offers yet.’’

Then a quote from Kerrod Walters, who has nothing to do with the Broncos, saying he'd be a good addition to the team.

It's all hyperbole from the "reporter".

This ...

everyone on here gets excited or upset about the different players that get "linked" to us in the media. however, many of those players are not even considered by the club. and if they are the figures they talk about us offering these players are usually widely exaggerated.

whether it is the media (Sydney?) trying to destabilize us or player managers using us to increase the offers on their players, i'm not sure.

We just need to be careful with our retention because this (Sharks) is now just another cashed up club on the lookout for a quick fix playmaker.

Wasn't Kahu to the Sharks a thing last year? Wouldn't surprise me if we lose him, depends on how highly they rate him as a Five-Eighth.

Before anyone even thinks of suggesting it - no.

This is pretty much the first chance I've had to check the site today and I was dreading seeing someone suggest it, or worse an entire thread devoted to it.

Yes! Let's get him. Is it really that bad?

So yeah... Kennedy to the Dragons effective immediately.

Watch him light it up at the Dragons if he goes

Watch the sharks throw the carney cash at Hunt. Can see it happening from a mile away.

And Hunt was a sharks fan as a kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Howie
  • scobie
  • Stix
  • Skyblues87
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Big Del
  • Robboi_321
  • MrTickyMcG
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.