Broncos Record breaking coach is safe

I'm concerned for our Fullback spot, Nui hasn't shown much and is in a similar mold as Isaako. Nui isn't the tallest player and so far not a lot of speed from a glance of the games his started. It's a shame Bird is out, his got a nice running game. .

I still like him more than Isaako. Thought he went all right last night. Would like to see him in open space. He threw a nice ball to put Coates over and his intercept last week was right idea cause Oates would of been away for the first time in forever, but he’s young and being coached by Seibold so it will take time.
Don’t remember Isaako passing or making a line break

Do you think anyone rated Authur after we lost 14+ games in a season? People wanted him gone badly. Noone remembers the long stretches of losses we had.
[automerge]1593864688[/automerge]

Mate we got those wooden spoons in the last 3 years. Can you imagine how we felt about our coach over that?

Thanx for dropping in.....full of admiration for what Parramatta have done; there ARE some similarities between then and now for us I guess.....and yeh I hear you about the pain of those years

But look, come clean, I KNOW your on a spying mission to see how amicable we'd be to swapping Boyd to your club as the "missing piece" of the premiership puzzle..

Can we do a deal..?....come this way dear Sir....

Niu has looked like a rookie but he has shown some pretty good glimpses. It will take time but stick with him, he will explode some game either this year or next.

Niu has looked like a rookie but he has shown some pretty good glimpses. It will take time but stick with him, he will explode some game either this year or next.

....still see him as a centre for mine...

I still like him more than Isaako. Thought he went all right last night. Would like to see him in open space. He threw a nice ball to put Coates over and his intercept last week was right idea cause Oates would of been away for the first time in forever, but he’s young and being coached by Seibold so it will take time.
Don’t remember Isaako passing or making a line break
It pains me to say this but Niu doesn't look ready to me. He's a bit shy returning the ball - pulling up before impact, verging on a dive - and doesn't seem confident in his footwork closer to the man. Hopefully, Kevvie can work on that this week.

my guess is seibs will see out the year ...

but only because the board will want to allow the incoming CEO to be a part of the decision on seibs replacement

Is it definite he is leaving this year?
I thought he was considering staying on to ‘ensure everything is on track post covid ‘ which means he would need to be here another 3 yrs minimum.

Appreciate you reaching out, buddy.

I have lived to see my team win 6 premierships. If you want to know what that feels like, just ask, because us telling you about it is the only way you'll know.
Bit harsh but Parrax is right, the only way is up AND our next premiership will be way more satisfying than any other but the first which I happened to see live.

After 6 games of losses why not give Dearden a go at 7, Croft at 6 as he seems to enjoy taking the line on. Milf can come off the bench at dummy half and can take on the defensive line towards the back end of each half.

I'm concerned for our Fullback spot, Nui hasn't shown much and is in a similar mold as Isaako. Nui isn't the tallest player and so far not a lot of speed from a glance of the games his started. It's a shame Bird is out, his got a nice running game.

I agree that we have no choice with a couple of positions like Boyd being there as Staggs is still out but most our tries are from the right side and no input from the left side with Boyd there, one thing they do offer on that left side is that they leak out so many opposition tries.
I agree with your first paragraph but not the second. Nui is fine and we should stick with him. Staggs and Fifita will bring us up a notch and truthfully we aren't far away. No, not close but a concerted and sustained effort will turn us around. That despite having a coach who apparently just isn't good enough. There's still a tiny bit of hope within him, a bit like a Terminator that's copped a serious whack and there's a little glow left in the eyeballs.

I'm a die hard parra supporter who had to sign up to comment.

You guys are trash right now, but as someone who had to live multiple wooden spoons I know you will come back.

Forget sacking the coach, if we sacked Authur after those years we'd be no where close now.

Take a deep breath, it sucks... but you will win games, especially when Fifita is back. Again' I know it sucks, but remember other clubs have gone through this and prevailed.

Perhaps as a die hard supporter, you might learn the name of your coach :)

Sooo seems as though the presser is actually on now.
White has already said Seibold is safe.
What a shock hey, sack yourself White.

That’s because they’re bro’s from way back.

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • Sproj
  • Wolfie
  • something
  • broncs30
  • LittleDavey
  • Maroon4life
  • KateBroncos1812
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosgirl
  • Splinter
  • BroncoFan94
  • DrGee
  • Bish
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Pablo
  • Maddy
  • broncos4life
  • HarryAllan7
  • Alec
... and 24 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.