Broncos release Hala and Kennedy

Guerra and Napa couldn't be more different really.

Napa strikes me as the type of player who could perform well in any team. His strengths aren't dependent on others playing well, he just gets in there and does his own thing.

On the other hand, I can see Guerra needing the momentum and decoys to make him look better.

In saying that, it's just a theory at this stage and I think Guerra has been one of the better backrows for the past two years now.

That's if Guerra plays on the edges. He usually plays lock though.

In a rotating role where he tends to shine a lot more on the fringes.

Wasn't sure where to put this, but I've said countless times that we should sign Mose Masoe. It appears that Masoe want's to return to the NRL, and now is the perfect chance to snap him up. It looks like the Storm are interested in him though aswell as the Dragons. I'm not sure how strong their interest is, but we should go hard and get him a contract before the Storm or Dragon's do. He should be our number one priority, but we will most likely miss out in a player that we need in our roster, due to our woeful recruitment. Instead we'll probably go out and buy another fullback or backrower...

Masoe on the radar for Storm | NRL | Zero Tackle

St Helens: Mose Masoe linked with NRL return | Rugby League news and Super League scores | Total Rugby League

Ben Creagh says St George Illawarra Dragons aren't in crisis as they look to add Russell Packer and Mose Masoe

Last edited:
Wasn't sure where to put this, but I've said countless times that we should sign Mose Masoe. It appears that Masoe want's to return to the NRL, and now is the perfect chance to snap him up. It looks like the Storm are interested in him though aswell as the Dragons. I'm not sure how strong their interest is, but we should go hard and get him a contract before the Storm or Dragon's do. He should be our number one priority, but we will most likely miss out in a player that we need in our roster, due to our woeful recruitment. Instead we'll probably go out and buy another fullback or backrower...

Masoe on the radar for Storm | NRL | Zero Tackle

Yes, he'd be great for us !

I watched him in the game against the Kiwis on Saturday, and he was pretty fearsome in defence, and ran the ball strongly.

I'd love him to have a season or two with us.

Masoe just personifies dumb on the field. Like a big stupid bear, "No Mose, no! Great, his arms fell off". (penalty blows).

I like that the Dragons are chasing him. Slightly increases the chances of us getting Merrin.

Masoe just personifies dumb on the field. Like a big stupid bear, "No Mose, no! Great, his arms fell off". (penalty blows).

I like that the Dragons are chasing him. Slightly increases the chances of us getting Merrin.

Apparently the Storm are about to sign him.

Yeah, Masoe has always been very mistake prone. He certainly doesn't lack enthusiasm though, and has some intimidation factor to him. I'd be ok with a low level contract, nothing more...

I wouldn't scoff at chasing him, he could have an enormous impact off the bench along with Gavet, but he's certainly not someone who we should peg as a reliable starting prop.

Martin Kennedy to return to Roosters | NRL | Zero Tackle

The Sydney Roosters have today announced the signing of Martin Kennedy to a two-year contract.Kennedy accepted a Roosters base-salary contract after being granted an immediate release from the Brisbane Broncos.
The 25 year-old prop declined more lucrative offers, with a desire to return to the club he first joined as a member of the Roosters SG Ball side in 2007 and made his NRL and club debut at, in the opening round of the 2009 season.
Kennedy will join the Roosters when the 2015 pre-season commences next month.

Read more: http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/martin-kennedy-to-return-to-roosters-15619/#ixzz3IGMPAjNA

If this is true and we still had to stump up the difference between his contract with us and what the fucking roosters paid him then that is fucking bullshit

His signing gets even worse. What's a base salary, around 80k? If so we should have made him carry drinks all year.

We've basically saved no money by letting him leave. What we should have done is make the release conditional on him receiving an offer of 250k plus, at least that way we could actually sign a replacement.

If he didn't get an offer of 250k plus (or didn't want to go to that club) we would have been better of with him in the ISC, on case of injury, rep selection or drastically improved form

You'd think that we'd pay the difference between the highest offer. But I don't know for sure.

Since we didn't nake the release conditional, the rules (rightly or wrongly) say he can sign with whoever he wants and we have to make up the difference

Since we didn't nake the release conditional, the rules (rightly or wrongly) say he can sign with whoever he wants and we have to make up the difference

Haha wait, now Foordy has inside knowledge?! Where does everyone get their sources around here?

Ok. Where do you get that info?

Active Now

• Totally Unr3al
  • The Don
  • Battler
  • Fitzy
  • NSW stables
  • Old Mate
  • BruiserMk1
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Robboi_321
  • Mr Fourex
  • Allo
  • Kev_Guz
  • sooticus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.