Broncos remain NRL's cleanest club

Splinter

Splinter

NRL Player
Feb 16, 2013
And that's the bigger concern - if it wasn't just a sneaky little unauthorised act by Gee, how many other people were involved?

Maybe the problem is Gee has given a verbal agreement

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
I heard a radio report that David Smith is backing Brisbane with this.

P

papabear

NYC Player
Nov 1, 2013
Out of interest, does this make anyone question hether or not Gee did actually try and get milford to break his contract and push an envelope down that path.

Because in my mind it completely vindicates my opinion on Gee in the milford thread that I was hammered for at the time.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
Out of interest, does this make anyone question hether or not Gee did actually try and get milford to break his contract and push an envelope down that path.

Because in my mind it completely vindicates my opinion on Gee in the milford thread that I was hammered for at the time.

With all due respect, you had none of this information at the time, and in your eyes everyone at the Broncos, not just Gee, were big bad monsters trying to brainwash poor Milford.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
With all due respect, you had none of this information at the time, and in your eyes everyone at the Broncos, not just Gee, were big bad monsters trying to brainwash poor Milford.

Exactly. They Papabear is applying this would be like me 10 years ago saying to everyone 'raiders players are dog fuckers'... then claiming to be nostrodmous when it happens

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
What the **** is happening to this club? I'm getting sick of it all.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
From the rumours I've heard today it is pretty bad but it could have been just a handful of people who knew about it to begin with. I wonder how long until the real story comes out.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
pete badel@badds76 2m
Breaking: NRL cap probe to extend to broncos leagues club accounts and club's $35 million empire. Full story courier mail tomrow

Rhys van Beurden

Rhys van Beurden

QCup Player
Jun 20, 2013
They've been overcharging patrons for the seafood bouffet!

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Old Mate
  • Bish
  • Cavalo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.