Broncos remain NRL's cleanest club

I just heard from a $700,000K source, a full $200,000K more source than others have, that Thebigpicture has no idea. You heard it here first guys!

TIP OF THE PENI.... ICEBERG!

I don't even understand what he means by $500,000K source.

Which is dumb, because the Broncos have confirmed the amounts, and $500,000k isn't the make up of one particular person, it's the entire issue they face currently, with one played owed $100k.

Which is dumb, because the Broncos have confirmed the amounts, and $500,000k isn't the make up of one particular person, it's the entire issue they face currently, with one played owed $100k.

I think the $450k over 3 years means it's purely the alleged "over-the-cap" amount. It could be one player, eg Hannant $150k a year paid outside the cap. Or multiple players at varying amounts.

Zero Tackle has Hannant's contract at $500k/yr. The "owed $100k" I read was one that was properly disclosed, but in the contract can be paid any time before 1st Now. So even though he's owed it, it's not overdue.

I'm done with the NRL (will still follow the Broncos and QLD) if we get bent over due to this 'scandal'. Just look at the squads the Roosters, Manly and the Rabbits are putting out on the field compared to ours, it's a fucking joke.

Surely when White let out the figure of $450000 it was too soften the blow so it looks better when it comes out for less

We didn't get our nightly hysteria from @The Big Picture

I hope he's ok, maybe his 500k sauce shut him up

Hey guys, according to The Mole there is going to be some big developments regarding the Broncos and this whole situation in the coming days.

What do you guys think? Possible loss of points or something else?

Where's this iceberg?

ice-cube.jpg

We're fucking lucky if you ask me. Someone could have slipped on this and bruised their coccyx.

>Lose all our points mid season
>Still win enough games to avoid the spoon

lol

Active Now

• broncoscope
  • bert_lifts
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Cavalo
  • broncos4life
  • Waynesaurus
  • Jedhead
  • Gaz
  • Tmac
  • Harry Sack
  • Fitzy
  • RolledOates
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Mighty Bronx
  • broncsgoat
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • winslow_wong
  • Morepudding
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.