Broncos remain NRL's cleanest club

We'll given Asada have given jack all, wouldn't surprise me it's in that realm.

Did he say it's bronco related? Or just big news?

Being June 30 deadline could it be a big name player moving clubs or something?

Did he say it's bronco related? Or just big news?

Being June 30 deadline could it be a big name player moving clubs or something?

Just "big news". For me, "in the realm" of the kind of thing an ASADA investigation means a side is about to get in trouble for something illegal, just not doping.

Just "big news". For me, "in the realm" of the kind of thing an ASADA investigation means a side is about to get in trouble for something illegal, just not doping.

Really seems like it will be about the broncs

Unless it is something that has previously had no speculation

Another thing he said was that "it will be in the papers tomorrow" and that he'd rather it come out there than by him, didn't want to be known as the one to break the news. There was a kerfuffle when someone broke a McKinnon-related story, can't remember exactly what it was, but it was a "is that journo stirring up shit or is it genuine" kind of uproar. So whatever it is, it may not exactly be supported with concrete evidence - yet.

Thinking on the same wavelength as "in the same realm", could well be a gambling-related story. Who knows. Wish they'd just spill it.

One of the callers suggested he'd say what it was after the game. But Read wasn't forthcoming about that so probably not, they just want people to tune in.

Who fucking cares. This is the reason I don't watch TV, or listen to the radio.

I like how they made out that it was a massive huge scandal, and he said it was involving a few small multi bets. Meh.

I wish they would just announce the findings from our 'scandal'. Just take our points, after last night we have no need for them this year anyway

So in RLW mole section today apparently the broncos have completed their internal report and handed the findings into the NRL. Allegedly the broncos investigation found that no players had received illegal payments and the only wrongdoing occurred by a former employee (3 guesses who that was)

So in RLW mole section today apparently the broncos have completed their internal report and handed the findings into the NRL. Allegedly the broncos investigation found that no players had received illegal payments and the only wrongdoing occurred by a former employee (3 guesses who that was)
Weren't the NRL's Integrity Unit investigating it?

Part of that investigation would be for the Broncos to give them a report on their own internal findings.

Part of that investigation would be for the Broncos to give them a report on their own internal findings.
Ok, so it's still got a fair way to go then, you would think.

Gee = Scapegoat. Pretty standard business. Here's your big golden handshake Gee Gee, we're just gonna say you did this and that, champ.

Unread

Active Now

• leish107
  • Xzei
  • Justwin
  • ettybay
  • Sproj
  • Johnny92
  • YeahNahMate
  • Astro
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Bongo
  • Fatboy
  • Redux
  • Morkel
  • Harry Sack
  • FACTHUNT
  • Gympie devil
  • Dexter
  • Scdeac
  • Redfern_1980
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.