Broncos remain NRL's cleanest club

It may be more serious than Gee being a scapegoat. Think i have a pretty good handle on what has happened now

It may be more serious than Gee being a scapegoat. Think i have a pretty good handle on what has happened now

what's that?

Last edited by a moderator:
And please don't speculate about it on these boards.

Thanks.

SHOOSH II

THE Brisbane Broncos salary cap investigation is becoming more complicated and intriguing every day. Despite a month-long inquiry, the NRL integrity unit is still weeks away from handing down a verdict.

Error Page

So they're struggling to find a reason to ping us.

This is the sort of bullshit I would expect A Current Affair to report as "news".

Really wish that whenever these kind of things happen they just announce what happened and the penalty (if any) on the same day.

Just look at the drugs in sport crap, it just makes the investigation look like a joke.

We have nothing to worry about, you can bet on that. That's actually the proof, the fact that the bookies haven't suspended betting on the spoon. If anyone knows it's the bookies...!

Curtis Woodward @CurtisWoodward1 · 37m
Hearing the Broncos WILL lose competition points for salary cap breach. Good chance they'll start 2015 with minus points.

Dunno who this guy is or his reliability but still..

Dunno who this guy is or his reliability but still..

I believe the poster is a freelance sports journalist, he posts articles and comments on The Roar quite frequently. However, I vaguely remember the he posted after Origin 1 that he had heard that Cronk did not fracture his arm and would be back for origin 2 (at least I think it was him that posted this).

I'm not overly concerned about this, I'll wait for more definitive proof until I start to get worried.

Oh, a writer for the roar. Part of the exclusive group called everyone. I'm sure he would find out about these things before news ltd journos

Lol minus competition points next year.

What kind of absurdity is that? A load of shit.

Warriors faced a similar punishment in 2006 when they started the competition on -4 for their breaches the following couple of years.

It cost them a place in the finals.

Unread

Active Now

• Bongo
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • Alec
  • Justwin
  • Dash
  • The True King
  • YeahNahMate
  • Xzei
  • leish107
  • ettybay
  • Johnny92
  • Astro
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Fatboy
  • Redux
  • Morkel
  • Harry Sack
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.