Broncos remain NRL's cleanest club

ice-cube.jpg

We're fucking lucky if you ask me. Someone could have slipped on this and bruised their coccyx.

If Hayne had slipped on it he'd still be rolling on the ground appealing for a penalty.

I'll be shattered if we lost points every point we've earned this year has been done the hard way and to see it go because of mismanagement from officials will be extremely disappointing and hard to take.

Hope they can finish this investigation asap

If we can delay it for a few years they should disappear anyway.

If there was anything major wrong we would know by now surely, I expect it to be some small sum followed by a small fine and we move on.

If there was anything major wrong we would know by now surely, I expect it to be some small sum followed by a small fine and we move on.

Yeah, that's how I think it'll turn out.

Brent Read has big news but won't reveal until later. Says it's not ASADA related but "in that realm". Scares me that the Broncos are about to get sanctioned.

Defamatory

Last edited by a moderator:
Brent Read has big news but won't reveal until later. Says it's not ASADA related but "in that realm". Scares me that the Broncos are about to get sanctioned.

it'll be in relation to WB

I rather they reveal what the problems were and any sanctions we get earlier rather than latter. i hope it doesn't drag on too long, especially if we want to go to the player market

You guys think if there was a salary cap scandal Brent Read would be the one who released the massive news though? Especially when the NRL are the ones doing the investigation now. Either NRL or the Broncos would release it, I think.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Hoof Hearted
  • PETERN
  • sooticus
  • Fozz
  • johnny plath
  • Alec
  • Behind enemy lines
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.