Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might not be the right thread for this but I’m getting the general consensus is that everyone wants Redcliffe to be the new team? Is that right or would other people prefer the firehawks or the jets
If the NRL want a serious rivalry then it should be Ipswich. Unfortunately they are the least financial

I really hate the idea of Suncorp being a shared stadium. I get the new team playing games out of there but it shouldn’t be the majority.
You want Lang Park to remain dormant for 350 days a year? Not sure that's a winning business proposition for that real estate.

Reynolds looks good. Hope he can be one of those rare players that keeps his level over the age of 30

More like as masterful as ever. Shift the talk to the Broncos undermining him instead of talking about the pressure his players are under next week.
Exactly this. Vintage Bennett.

Here's a summary of what Mascord said in 2010:

1. When his team wins he says very little to ensure his players get the attention.
2. When his team loses he gives expansive answers and happily discusses side issues to deflect attention from his players’ performance.
3. When his team plays poorly he will only praise players in need of a confidence boost.
4. The first questions of a press conference always get a short answer so he can show who is in charge.
5. Bennett is on first-name basis with at least one local reporter. Unknown reasons.
6. Unless contractually obliged, Bennett only does one-on-one interviews with the ABC — all other digital media miss out.
7. Bennett gives up a lot of his time to help journalists working on feature stories. But he won’t go anywhere near providing on-the-record quotes for a journalist chasing a news story.
8. Once a year Bennett tells his club it’s time for his annual one-on-one media day when he holds court. It’s normally a distraction at a time in the season when his players are under pressure.

You might've noticed he'll smirk and ask after Dobbo or Pete when he enters the room, but when questions start it's always initially curt.

Rinse and repeat.

At least the rest of our spine is settled, right?

Rinse and repeat.

At least the rest of our spine is settled, right?
I do remember at one point about the time selwyn extended that Tesi was said to be a long term centre option.
All 4 have their pros and cons just finding which one is best suited and wants to iron out their flaws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mick_Hancock
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Morkel
  • theshed
  • broncos4life
  • Allo
  • Stix
  • kman
  • Broncosgirl
  • sooticus
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Bucking Beads
  • Lurker
  • Justwin
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Wild Horse
  • Midean
  • Wolfie
  • Jazza
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.