Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you've copped shit for two years might be time to look at yourself 🤣🤣🤣
Yeh I end up being fairly spot on most of the time. I'll gladly admit where I went wrong.. I don't care about being wrong and that's why I am allowed to have opinions that may go against what everyone thinks.

Don't agree with you on that one mate.

I hope Kevie makes Lodge captain, fully fit he's their leader out there.
Fair enough. Lodge is a good player, I just would like him to be gone from Broncos. I think he'd have a better career elsewhere anyway. Could be good for both parties

Last edited:
What's your obsession with going back over old posts to try and get 'gotcha' moments? Like, nobody cares man. Every single person on this forum has made a bunch of poor predictions or suggestions, that includes you.

Don't take it too personally if someone has a dig at you. You must admit that some of your suggestions are pretty outlandish.

Imagine if somebody else was that sad that they went back to pick out some posts to make others look silly.

We finally have a coach that is going to say it how it is.

No hidden agendas, no hidden messages in what he says.. no bullshit

Seibold is as mentally stable as they come and I love it.

Imagine if somebody else was that sad that they went back to pick out some posts to make others look silly.
Bro everyone attacks me here, they can cop it. And yeah seibs didn't work out did he.. I don't know what went on behind the scenes though. I still believe he was somewhat of a scapegoat

Last edited:
Fantastic comeback, I am cut to the bone, goodness, are you 5? PS, the second one, all I said was I hope we get him and we did, I guess that was the best that your search skills could come up with.
You are named after the world's shittest deodorant

Last edited:
You are named after the world's shittest deodorant
Another pearler, you are on a roll. I would not expect that you would have the broader knowledge to realise that a lynx is just not a deodorant. What is your next attempt to confirm your level of ignorance?

Edit: Ignored staff request

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• RolledOates
  • FACTHUNT
  • Xzei
  • Brotherdu
  • Manofoneway
  • Sproj
  • Redux
  • Mustafur
  • Fitzy
  • Justwin
  • Thelmus
  • bazza
  • Broncosgirl
  • Ondi
  • Wolfie
  • Financeguy
  • BooKhaki
  • ChewThePhatt
  • leon.bott
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.