Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
See ya, Toni.
I would tell him right now that if he hasn’t signed broncos contract before the new year he will be having the whole year off to rehab.

In fact I’d have the same chat with Coates and Dearden.

Last edited:
Can we start banning reporters from training if they’re asking questions about where players will end up? Seriously i am sick of hearing about it. One leaves and they pick the next guy. Also each time a player doesn’t simply say “I’m staying at the Broncos” 20k gets taken off their offer.

I dunno where the points are going to come from if he leaves, lol. We'll probably need Isaako to kick 8 field goals a game.
Given the stupidity of the new NRL rule it may actually be a good option... how dumb are the pricks in the NRL administration, next year they will be playing clown costumes and get an extra point each time they fart while playing the ball backwards with their eyes closed....

He just doesn't want to negotiate while injured.
Unlike Fifita... although Fifita also said I want to negotiate after I've played... so yeah basically the same situation occurring with Staggs.

I wouldnt go too hard for Staggs... NSWRL talk him up delux because of his attack, but I don't think he's the best centre in the game (like they named him as in the dally m team of the year).

I think he's also miles off playing origin, but wouldve got in this year due to injuries.

He's $500k max... if a desperate team comes in with $600k plus then see ya later mate

Last edited:

Pretty obvious by the way he's wording his commitments to the Broncos that this will almost certainly be his last year at the club if he gets some decent offers from NSW clubs.

No it would be so he can drive his value up

Fifita was always holding himself back to get the most cash. Maybe Kotoni is doing the same. Who knows? No manager would recommend negotiating while injured.
And yet Titans negotiated with themselves whilst Fifita was injured... only cost them $1.25m

jason bateman dodgeball GIF

Unlike Fifita... although Fifita also said I want to negotiate after I've played... so yeah basically the same situation occurring with Staggs.

I wouldnt go too hard for Staggs... NSWRL talk him up delux because of his attack, but I don't think he's the best centre in the game (like they named him as in the dally m team of the year).

I think he's also miles off playing origin, but wouldve got in this year due to injuries.

He's $500k max... if a desperate team comes in with $600k plus then see ya later mate
Fittler loves him

No it would be so he can drive his value up

who is advising this kid..?

What if he suffers a setback in rehab...what if its a bad setback...?

Now he has ZERO leverage when negotiating a contract.....thats a large and seemingly unnecessary risk to be taking in my eyes...

Oates playing in the 2nd row....Mehh.....we need more from our edge forwards than simple bash and barge...

Silver lining though, 1 wing spot is now open full time for Coates or Herbie to claim and develop their game....

That aspect of this I like a lot...

Also, we need to get Issako into this team somehow....his 85%+ goal kicking could very well win us a few games alone next season.....and we need every single advantage we can get right now...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Tmac
  • winslow_wong
  • Foordy
  • Santa
  • FACTHUNT
  • Manlyman
  • Fozz
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.