Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
assuming there is no bubble; after round 11 NRL teams can call up players from the ISC that are not in their top 30 squads. those players just need to have a training contract with the NRL club

Ah, that's handy. Cheers.

Perhaps with the new round 11 rules, they want Isaac around incase an injury crisis strikes. Not top 30 ?
That's what I was thinking and whether Luke may have a contract lined up with an ISC team

I think Isc is about where he should stand. He has a lot to offer bringing the young blokes through but his days as anything more than a stop gap hooker at Nrl are done.
He has lost the pace that made him dangerous and he doesn't have the motor that macca has, so if he can play in Qld cup and transition into the coaching circles there with a view to commit more fully once the boots are hung up it may be for the best.
Having said all that, with the injury toll our spine has taken it still might mean him playing at some stage, but I hope not.

Danny Levi has apparently signed with Norths Devils.
We could see yet another hooker enter our squad at some point this year.

Macca looks to be out the door with McInnes off to Cronulla

McInnes off to the sharks for 4yrs.
Will be interesting to see if the Dragons now really up the pursuit of Macca.
Personally I think we should be saying if you want him, we are not contributing anything.
Then go for the big catch in B.Smith.

Last edited:
McInnes off to the sharks for 4yrs.
Will be interesting to see if the Dragons now really up the pursuit of Macca.
Personally I think we should be saying if you want him, we are not contributing anything.
Then go for the big catch in B.Smith.
considering that we have been paying him since november so yeah i would suggest they can pick up the rest of the TAB if they really want him

Macca looks to be out the door with McInnes off to Cronulla

not necessarily ... if you were McInnes would you hang around with all the talk of the new coach looking to replace you. first with Macca, then with Peats

not necessarily ... if you were McInnes would you hang around with all the talk of the new coach looking to replace you. first with Macca, then with Peats
$10 Macca will be there before Round 1

Yeah McInnes doesnt start with Sharks until 22, although, if i was BHQ i would be letting macca go straight away. I see little to no benefit of him in the team this year.

Yeah McInnes doesnt start with Sharks until 22, although, if i was BHQ i would be letting macca go straight away. I see little to no benefit of him in the team this year.
No benefit until Turpin breaks down which is highly likely.

**** the Dragons, they can have him next season. McCullough is the definition of bog ordinary but if we have injuries like last year He can be useful.

I might well be wrong but I was under the impression that Peats was in the Dragons sights, which might curtail their interest in Macca somewhat.

Peats would certainly be cheaper and probably about as good a player give or take.

I might well be wrong but I was under the impression that Peats was in the Dragons sights, which might curtail their interest in Macca somewhat.

Peats would certainly be cheaper and probably about as good a player give or take.
Imagine letting go of McInnes to chose between Macca and Peats.

That’s rejecting Margot Robbie because your heart is torn between Danny Devito and McLovin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • matthewransom34@ic
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.