Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
We did see it, and our first reaction was

eric cartman door GIF by South Park
A fan. Who are you?

Where does the mal behind the toilet block joke come from?

And? What about Smith makes you think he wouldn't do something like this and make it all about himself and care if he screws over other people?
Thats why i said either retirement or Broncos.

From Mal's own mouth. He was quoted saying something along those lines when journos inquired about Smith to the Titans

Last edited:

At 1:20 indicates he's looking for a half and that Dearden and Milford are available

At 1:20 indicates he's looking for a half and that Dearden and Milford are available

Not much to go on, but might have been a slip of the tongue that we are trying to offload Milford early.

Not much to go on, but might have been a slip of the tongue that we are trying to offload Milford early.
Both come off contract next year. He really wasn't saying they wanted Milford, only that he's becoming available in a position they need to fill.

Last edited:
There's only one reason why blokes who look like Mal move to that part of the world to do business.

Hhouse of mal

Last edited:
From Mal's own mouth. He was quoted saying something along those lines when journos inquired about Smith to the Titans
As in he was hiding there? Spying on smith? Making some coin? Still don’t get it.

More than happy to see how he goes, but he's still very young don't think it would hurt to have a ready make option who actually has some quality about him.
Just a question but has manu played much fullback.

As in he was hiding there? Spying on smith? Making some coin? Still don’t get it.
“Because he was down at Mudgeeraba in a light blue shirt kicking a footy around in boots people want to think he’s going to sign with the Titans. I wasn’t behind the toilet shed trying to sign him I can tell you." - Big Mal

If it is a Cam Smith press conference ... it will be a retirement announcement.

if he has signed with either us or the Titans, it would be a club press conference
You’d think so, but didn’t Kevvie have to do his own press conference?

Probably to announce he's signing for the Titans.
It’s more likely to announce the NRL is funding his solid gold, diamond encrusted statue erected in the middle of the Suncorp Stadium halfway line, as one final ****-you to the Broncos.

I don't think the Cowboys would be in any rush to sign Milford.

Last edited:
Adam Reynolds disgruntled after Rabbits apparently only table a 1 year extension.

As is tradition anytime a big name comes up I will ask, should we be interested?

Adam Reynolds disgruntled after Rabbits apparently only table a 1 year extension.

As is tradition anytime a big name comes up I will ask, should we be interested?
Gotta give Dearden his chance in the #7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Bucking Beads
  • Mick_Hancock
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Xzei
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Sproj
  • BroncosAlways
  • Johnny92
  • Jazza
  • FACTHUNT
  • I bleed Maroon
  • jd87
  • Hurrijo
  • Brocko
  • Evander
  • KateBroncos1812
  • johnny plath
  • The True King
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.