Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Decision

Should I dare get my hopes up? my opinion of the guy has swung back and forth through out his career, and even somewhat during this off season but man has it been a long time since a player anywhere near his caliber has been in our squad.

The guy really probably is the best player and captain in the games history.

The idea of him wearing our jersey could do so much for our club and our future. Could all blow up in our face too I guess.

Should I dare get my hopes up? my opinion of the guy has swung back and forth through out his career, and even somewhat during this off season but man has it been a long time since a player anywhere near his caliber has been in our squad.

The idea of him wearing our jersey could do so much for our club and our future. Could all blow up in our face too I guess.

Don't do it to yourself mate.

Last edited:

He won't play for us mate, he is a **** and always will be.

If he comes (more chance of winning the lotto but still) we get an undeniably great player in the most important position. That's a win. If he doesn't, we avoid signing on a grub whose actions on the field and relating to contract shenanigans have damaged the game, and who dogged the maroons by retiring with no notice instead of planning any kind of generational change. That's also a win.

If he comes (more chance of winning the lotto but still) we get an undeniably great player in the most important position. That's a win. If he doesn't, we avoid signing on a grub whose actions on the field and relating to contract shenanigans have damaged the game, and who dogged the maroons by retiring with no notice instead of planning any kind of generational change. That's also a win.
This actually sums up my view pretty much exactly.

almost the same could be applied to how I feel about Bellamy

Well he wouldnt be announcing signing for the Titans at Suncorp, thats just PR disaster.

And? What about Smith makes you think he wouldn't do something like this and make it all about himself and care if he screws over other people?

Don't set yourselves up for disappointment guys. Hell will freeze over before Cameron Smith signs on with the club that's coming off a spoon for 600k. His own legacy is all he gives a shit about, and he ain't risking it for our sake.

Even announcing his retirement at Suncorp is a dick move. If he was signing with us you’d think it’d be done at red hill.

Didn't anyone see my post on the last page?

Again, it's not true, there is no press conference. I just spoke to Chirs Gary and he said that he hasn't received or heard anything. If Triple M has it, he definitely would as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncosgirl
  • bazza
  • Redux
  • Allo
  • Harry Sack
  • Spoon
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.