Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Xzei

NRL Player
Mar 13, 2017
any thoughts on jackson hastings,seems interested in coming back to the nrl?

Fitzy

QCup Player
Sep 10, 2018
There are no Cam Munster level superstars on the market. He would be an amazing addition though.

On an unrelated note, I would be asking Donaghy to immediately get on the phone to Billy Slater and ghee up some one on one coaching sessions with Walsh. Paps has spoken about how much his game improved once he started working with Bill.
Nah I can’t see bill doing that

Fitzy

QCup Player
Sep 10, 2018
Edrick Lee has apparently been told he won't be re-signed at the Knights for next year.

Thoughts BHQ?
Would be a very underrated signing and if we lose Coates I think he or someone with a similar game style would be a must

Fitzy

QCup Player
Sep 10, 2018
I'd love to just have an actual seasoned winger on the flanks.

If he wants big money it'd be a no but if he's not chasing big bucks I think he could be a really smart buy.
A. I don’t think he is a go after the cash bloke and B. He hasn’t really been playing anywhere near Addo-Carrs level and he is the benchmark of wingers on 500k so you’d have to say pretty cheap or at least compared to our other overpaid fuckwits

BroncsFan

State of Origin Rep
Jul 28, 2016
Edrick Lee has apparently been told he won't be re-signed at the Knights for next year.

Thoughts BHQ?
would take... shouldn't be asking for a big deal and we need a left winger... is also an easy target for a cross field kick when nothing else is happening.

I'd prefer Herbie on the wing but it seems like he's playing left centre

NSW stables

NRL Player
May 3, 2019
would take... shouldn't be asking for a big deal and we need a left winger... is also an easy target for a cross field kick when nothing else is happening.

I'd prefer Herbie on the wing but it seems like he's playing left centre
He could be good for a transition plan on the left side. Him working with herbie on the left to develop herbie. Then when cobbo comes of age (if we manage to retain walsh i think cobbo could be a good left centre), he can work with a then more experienced herbie.

Last edited:

Fitzy

QCup Player
Sep 10, 2018
He could be good for a transition plan on the left side. Him working with herbie on the left to develop herbie. Then when cobbo comes of age (if we manage to retain walsh i think cobbo could be a good left centre), he can work with a then more experienced herbie.
I reckon Cobbo is a bit more of a winger I could be wrong but I think he has the attributes of a modern day winger more than centre

Fitzy

QCup Player
Sep 10, 2018
I reckon Cobbo is a bit more of a winger I could be wrong but I think he has the attributes of a modern day winger

BroncsFan

State of Origin Rep
Jul 28, 2016

About time ****

Staggs ✅
Coates ✅
Dearden ✅
Piakura ✅

Just waiting on Riki for my "Broncos superstar on the move" bingo

remake bingo GIF

Sproj

International Captain
Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Let’s get excited if and when the announcements are actually official but yes, it’s about time for sure.

Last edited:

Sproj

International Captain
Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Is DCE the new rent-a-quote?

It seems like now that the club are not giving Badel any information his new tactic is to ring up DCE and other players to ask them if they think Bronco X is a good player and then run with a story for that player going to their club.

**** he is useless.

And yet he keeps his job somehow, I can't figure it out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trill Harrigan
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.