Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riki had a pretty solid game tonight. Got over for a try by running a good line and grounded the ball despite plenty of attention. Made sure he stayed involved for the hard work too. Some solid tackles.

if we have our halves getting the ball on the run and taking it to the line this year, and he is hitting gaps he could be a handful.
His line running has been a highlight of his skills so far, going to be exciting for the season ahead if they use him right. No misses in defence either, very strong game from Riki

His line running has been a highlight of his skills so far, going to be exciting for the season ahead if they use him right. No misses in defence either, very strong game from Riki
He was been identified as a good player at a young age. The warriors were not happy the Broncos got him. Seems his time developing in the lower grades has served him well. Looks lije a long term first grader. Not Fifita level but still a very good player

He was been identified as a good player at a young age. The warriors were not happy the Broncos got him. Seems his time developing in the lower grades has served him well. Looks lije a long term first grader. Not Fifita level but still a very good player
He has the potential to be better than Fifita and for longer. Fifita relies on strength and speed and has nothing else to his game, that will run out especially with injuries. Riki is Strong and fast but smart too and can run into gaps.

He was a level above Fifita last night though.

2018:
Johnson: 15 TA; 19 games
Milford: 12 TA; 24 games
Ladies and gentleman I present to you; in “the last season he didn’t have a spud for a coach”, the Broncos “2018 POTY”.

1 TA every second game, compelling stuff 🙄

Last edited:
Ladies and gentleman I present to you; in “the last season he didn’t have a spud for a coach”, the Broncos “2018 POTY”.

1 TA every second game, compelling stuff [emoji849]

Was 2018 the year Milford wanted to prove to everyone he could kick more than just a mid field bomb?

Saw Xavier Coates out in the valley last night. Seemed to be having a good time and looked to be on his way home with some 18 year old chick.

Well, if he did, let's hope it was only the two of them there and there was no filming involved.

He has the potential to be better than Fifita and for longer. Fifita relies on strength and speed and has nothing else to his game, that will run out especially with injuries. Riki is Strong and fast but smart too and can run into gaps.
You may be right time will tell. Certainly Ricki is better value based on what titans are paying Fifita

Noticed an article where Joey Manu us open to leaving the roosters if he gets to play fullback. I'd be all over this. He is an excellent player.
I mentioned this months ago that Brisbane should be making inquiries into him and offering him the #1

Noticed an article where Joey Manu us open to leaving the roosters if he gets to play fullback. I'd be all over this. He is an excellent player.
500k offer for a year. Does hinder the ability to lock up Walsh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mister Wright
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncosAlways
  • Lurker
  • azza.79
  • bazza
  • KateBroncos1812
  • The Strapper
  • Big Del
  • achievedrap
  • Allo
  • Bish
  • RolledOates
  • Wolfie
  • Johnny92
  • Fozz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • kiwi2
  • Old Mate
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.