Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noticed an article where Joey Manu us open to leaving the roosters if he gets to play fullback. I'd be all over this. He is an excellent player.
Don't need another fullback. We have Walsh ready to step in when Kevvie does his first big shuffle, and Selwyn Cobbo behind him. That's Isaako, Niu, Walsh and Cobbo. Compare that at 5/8th. That's where we have problems.

Last edited:
500k offer for a year. Does hinder the ability to lock up Walsh

Manu is looking for 500k a year? To play fullback?

Really puts a cap on the price for Staggs, who is currently half the player Manu is (albeit with more upside in my opinion) and is only a centre (arguably a 5/8 prospect)

You may be right time will tell. Certainly Ricki is better value based on what titans are paying Fifita
Fifita's value comes from his record of being able to create a solo effort try when his spine is dithering around like a bunch of old women.

Speaking of which, be nice if Haas rediscovered this form. Never saw any trace of it last season:

Last edited:
Don't need another fullback. We have Walsh ready to step in when Kevvie does his first big shuffle, and Selwyn Cobbo behind him. That's Isaako, Niu, Walsh and Cobbo. Compare that at 5/8th. That's where we have problems.

You are presuming they live up to the hype though. Isaako and Niu will never be the answer. Walsh may not be ready for 3 or 4 years.

On Gold Coast Triple M this morning, Cam Smith conference to be held tomorrow at Suncorp Stadium.

Please be true!!!

Last edited:
Probably to announce he's signing for the Titans.
Probably is true and would fit exactly into what he is all about, maximum trolling to **** us again. I can picture it now, probably strolls into the conference wearing a Broncos jersey only to rip it off and reveal a Titans one underneath. He then announces that he is playing for free and PV comes out and confirms the NRL will allow this allowing them to also sign Haas, TPJ and Staggs on minimum wage.

30 bucks if anyone wants to double down on my bet

100% on board with Manu. Walsh can play some ISC and earn his stripes in the wing like all good fullbacks have done (Slater, Tedesco, KHunt, Boyd) and if he’s knocking the door down we can always reneg on Manu and move him back to centres or even 5/8.

Last edited:
There's no way this won't leak.

But if he were signing with the Broncos, it would be a Broncos press conference not a Cameron Smith press conference. You would think.

Well at least we know hes ritiring or signing for us. Wont be the Titans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Foordy
  • Spoon
  • MrRobot
  • Kev_Guz
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.