Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
When TPJ is on, I am not even exaggerating here.. he is the best forward in the game, he is absolutely everywhere, find me a forward that would be there as the last line of defense to strip the ball off the winger as he's about to score.

We get the best TPJ even every 2nd or 3rd week, we will have a hell of a pack. Sadly we only see it a couple of times a season.

When TPJ is on, I am not even exaggerating here.. he is the best forward in the game, he is absolutely everywhere, find me a forward that would be there as the last line of defense to strip the ball off the winger as he's about to score.

We get the best TPJ even every 2nd or 3rd week, we will have a hell of a pack. Sadly we only see it a couple of times a season.

Kikau
Haas
Taupau on occasion
Fonua-Blake
Papalii

It is pretty common for the better forwards in the game these days but yes, he looked really good on Thursday night.

I wouldnt yet. We are asking to get burned if we start offing these blokes contracts after a few good games. I reckon sit down with him at the end of the year if he carries on the way he has.
I largely agree, my comment was more with the unwritten proviso that he continued his good form. Imo tho, although he does have the odd quiet or error riddled game, most of the time we're complaining about him being an idiot, not so much his output.

Plus I reckon he would stay given we stuck by him.

TPJ is definitely someone I want long term. He's a game changer, we saw that against Penrith, the guy is also a hard nut competitor.

I'd be pretty upset to lose him.

Would happily ship Flegler off, not because I think he can't get any better but I think by the time he does, only then will be he worth his stupid contract (Whatever it is, anything above 300k is nuts)

Media is making up a lot of shit lately
I highly doubt the club is making an major moves until the new ceo starts
They are gonna want to run everything via him to begin with

Media is making up a lot of shit lately
I highly doubt the club is making an major moves until the new ceo starts
They are gonna want to run everything via him to begin with

what do you mean "lately", lol

Numerous sources saying Townsend is on his way to the Cowboys with Brent Read in particular implying Dearden will be next

Numerous sources saying Townsend is on his way to the Cowboys with Brent Read in particular implying Dearden will be next

All this half movement, Dearden to cows, Staggs to titans, we may just end up with no date to the prom

All this half movement, Dearden to cows, Staggs to titans, we may just end up with no date to the prom
Paix still an option? Working away on his game without a peep from his manager.

I think its funny that Staggs was signing with the Broncos within the next 7 days now over 30 days ago and yet no one in the media calls this kind of lie out, funny isn't it.

Apparently they now have Reynolds, Dearden and Townsend all on their way north. The cows and the tits are basically being linked to half the players in the competition, currently contracted or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • Fitzy
  • Foordy
  • theshed
  • Mr Fourex
  • Sproj
  • Johnny92
  • Battler
  • Broncosarethebest
  • FACTHUNT
  • bb_gun
  • Dash
  • GCBRONCO
  • broncos4life
  • eggstar10
  • Shane Tronc
  • Fozz
  • BroncoFan94
  • TimWhatley
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.