Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 4:30pm in the afternoon. Buzz wouldn't be working..... he'd be into his second bottle of Vodka by now.

I think Kev will get there, it’ll just take longer then he and many of us anticipated/hoped.
The club has sacked the last 2 coaches, I can’t see that happening to Kev unless he fails to recruit or make improvements in 2022.
The real question is, who is the right coach if not Kevvie? Bellamy or Wayne are no chance of coming back, that leaves probably only Robbo who could have a chance of getting this club out of the sewer, but that would never happen either.
It’s uncharted territory we’re now swimming in.
Flanagan is available in 22

I want to see so much more of this spotlighting on recruitment and retention.
Plenty around. Read some stuff regarding same from the Pearl and Martin Lang (as opposed to our 'trusted' journos) - both highlighting our lack of.

Those responsible would be / should be hanging their heads and clearing out their offices before D day - you would hope.

Probably 2sm, they think we are paying Corey Norman to play at the dragons. Not even kidding.
It was on the sports news bulletin of 95.3 - smooth FM. But I just saw that parody account from buzz in the thread - so they may have run with it based on that. I have no idea - just reporting what I heard... in a rumours thread no less!

I was against bringing him in but he probably really is what we need and goodness me, our team could use some performance enhancing!

Despite his droning commentator voice and checkered history the more I listen to him the more he seems to know what he is talking about.

I don't care if he leaves. Multiple off-field incidents in the past year, along with asking for star spine position money. Wouldn't mind if he stays, but certainly wouldn't be cut up about it if he left.
Payne is the only one I would be cut up about leaving. Herbie is close to being one of my must keeps though.

So Kotoni off, Fifita gone, Dearden gone, Walsh gone, Walker missed out, Coates likely gone, Simpkin screwed up, Tino overlooked, T.Boyd gone, Bird being paid to play for someone else. Flegler, Lodge, TPJ massively overpaid, Piakura on an inflated contract and goodness me, I worry how much Riki and Herbie are on. Seibold being paid millions not to coach us,

So...going the youth path really worked didn't it. How the heck did this recruitment team manage to get Haas done right? How are they still in their job?

What an utter train wreck.

Still inconclusive because the real Buzz would have his account tagged as parody too at this point.
Yeah but none of us would be able to see it because he’s blocked everyone at this point

Yeah but none of us would be able to see it because he’s blocked everyone at this point
I’m a proud member of that club - can’t remember how I insulted the old fool though.

So Kotoni off, Fifita gone, Dearden gone, Walsh gone, Walker missed out, Coates likely gone, Simpkin screwed up, Tino overlooked, T.Boyd gone, Bird being paid for to pay for someone else. Flegler, Lodge, TPJ massively overpaid, Piakura on an inflated contract and goodness me, I worry how much Riki and Herbie are on. Seibold being paid millions not to coach us,

So...going the youth path really worked didn't it. How the heck did this recruitment team manage to get Haas done right? How are they still in their job?

It’s another One they got wrong. He should be on more than 500k

So Kotoni off, Fifita gone, Dearden gone, Walsh gone, Walker missed out, Coates likely gone, Simpkin screwed up, Tino overlooked, T.Boyd gone, Bird being paid to play for someone else. Flegler, Lodge, TPJ massively overpaid, Piakura on an inflated contract and goodness me, I worry how much Riki and Herbie are on. Seibold being paid millions not to coach us,

Has to be orchestrated, there is no way this is accidental. One or two bad calls or missed chances maybe, but this has devolved into every single decision being bad.

Chris Garry says Shaun Johnson is likely to end up at the Broncos next year, we won't get Reynolds as he will stay in Sydney and Moses will stay at Parra. I am happy to get Johnson and if we could partner him with Taylor or DCE, that would be pretty promising. He would not work with Milf I don't think though and you just know we will be keeping Milf on a WAY over inflated contract.

Chris Garry says Shaun Johnson is likely to end up at the Broncos next year, we won't get Reynolds as he will stay in Sydney and Moses will stay at Parra. I am happy to get Johnson and if we could partner him with Taylor or DCE, that would be pretty promising. He would not work with Milf I don't think though and you just know we will be keeping Milf on a WAY over inflated contract.

Shaun is better than nothing and Shaun + DCE is better than anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Galah
  • leon.bott
  • ChewThePhatt
  • FACTHUNT
  • eggstar10
  • Mister Wright
  • Nerd
  • simplythebest
  • Strop
  • Foordy
  • sooticus
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Browny
  • bb_gun
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • LGH
  • Aldo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Johnny92
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.