Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reece Walsh named at 6 for the Warriors
Bill Murray Film GIF

clearly they decided moving their best player from his best position was a bad idea ... who woulda thunk it?

A copycat bullshit site. Don’t fall for it.

So apparently hooper is saying kotoni is more then likely heading to the eels next year.

any one know what hoopers track record is?

people meme about him but i have no idea how right he normally is.

Also do we care if kotoni leaves?

somehow I just dont think we should resign him. love watching him in attack but has has so many more downsides on and off the field part of me would be happy to see the back of him

So apparently hooper is saying kotoni is more then likely heading to the eels next year.

somehow I just dont think we should resign him. love watching him in attack but has has so many more downsides on and off the field part of me would be happy to see the back of him
450K or let him go at centre. If Kevvie thinks he is a 6 550K on maximum 2 year deal

I don't care if he leaves. Multiple off-field incidents in the past year, along with asking for star spine position money. Wouldn't mind if he stays, but certainly wouldn't be cut up about it if he left.

He doesn’t know his arse from his elbow, especially so when it comes to the broncos. Remember these are the same morons who kept saying Ikin was certainty to be ceo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Dash
  • winslow_wong
  • Bongo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Fatboy
  • Aldo
  • davidp
  • Sproj
  • Strop
  • Dony Eliakim
  • RolledOates
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.