Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Hynes
6. Drinkwater
7. Johnson
9. Turpin

I will genuinely take this. I'll take it and run. This spine is way better than we have right now. Plenty of ball playing and attacking spark ability. Whilst we can definetely improve on Turpin long term, he is an absolute work horse and i will never complain about the effort he puts in week in and week out

I'm not to worried about Staggs, firstly i reckon he will stay and I'm not worried about Parra cause if they steal stages they know we have all the money in the world to steal Moses. Also if he leaves we can move on from the fact that he is being overpaid

There was a time i thought it was a formality Staggs would end up at Parra. Dont think he will now if they are talking $800k. They dont have that money to spend on a centre. They are trying to sign Opacic on a longer contract already but he would be open on a Queensland return for family reasons even though he is loving it at Parra, but i dont think that would give them enough to sign Kotoni. They still have Blake on good coin until 2023. If he goes to Parra, it will only be on about $600k a year imo.

There was a time i thought it was a formality Staggs would end up at Parra. Dont think he will now if they are talking $800k. They dont have that money to spend on a centre. They are trying to sign Opacic on a longer contract already but he would be open on a Queensland return for family reasons even though he is loving it at Parra, but i dont think that would give them enough to sign Kotoni. They still have Blake on good coin until 2023. If he goes to Parra, it will only be on about $600k a year imo.

They can always move Blake on to a desperate club like say...us.

Johnson only works if he’s replacing Milford at 6. He’s not a controlling half, he misses too many games and he’s past his prime.

Because what we have now is sooo much better 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Yeah we should just aim to improve slightly when there’s better half back options out there. Aidan Sezer is a better option as a halfback

Maybe Eels can swap Dylan Brown and Oppa for Staggs and Milf.

Cherry-Evans has come out and publicly stated he wont be leaving Manly.
We are going to end up paying overs for SJ.
Moses wont leave Sydney, neither will Reynolds.

Broncos need to start shutting down rumors immediately to stop them using us a barter chip for a higher contract elsewhere.

so what if he wants to take the Eels reported 800k offer he can **** right off
Even if he knocks them back, which I think he already has because he doesn't want to leave brisbane, the circle jerk sydney media will still claim we had to pay overs to keep him, despite only offering $700k.

Staggs can go, couldn't give a **** atm tbh. Give us a spine player.
Put a deadline on Staggs and move on.

If we were smart we would pull the offer for staggs and sign an actual 5/8 like Drinkwater and still save $200k a year. But they don't have the PR nous to sell it against a media narrative that will claim it's a sinking ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Culhwch
  • Manifesto
  • Jazza
  • sooticus
  • Bucking Beads
  • Johnny92
  • Lozza
  • lynx000
  • FACTHUNT
  • Astro
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.