Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol it's a game of who is the most random person we can link to broncos

Unfortunately that’s where we’re at. There is no perceivable plan, there are few attractions to come to the club and very little in the back room has changed.

Now Brent Reid is on 360 saying we're chasing Ponga.

Lol wtf is even happening anymore.
What is happening is we have gone from a club that had the journos on speed dial to tell them everything that’s happening to a club that won’t tell them anything so they are all guessing hoping they are the ones that are right.

I'm actually surprised that Badel and co haven't linked us to Brooks yet

Nah was just the blokes on NRL tonight saying that both cherry-evans and his teammates have officially shut the rumor down this afternoon.

edit: that's why i put it in the rumors thread.
it was never happening, it was a regurgitated rumour from earlier in the year when manly were getting thumped & DCE had already dismissed it at the time. It was based entirely on the premise that manly's cap was out of whack & moving him on would be the quickest way to fix it.

This is what NRL360 do, they sit around blowing smoke like they are at the pub and then whatever bullshit they come up with then feeds the news cycle with follow up stories about something based entirely on what they said. Baseless speculation just gets morphed into fact within 24hrs and then they use this false reality to criticise clubs later in whatever agenda they happen to be pushing that night.

Perfect example is the Moses rumour which started entirely by Brent Read on nrl360 speculating that Brisbane should go after moses instead of reynolds, a few hours later a story by Brent Read pops up in The Australian claiming "The Australian understands Brisbane have made a play for Mitchell Moses".

I want to see so much more of this spotlighting on recruitment and retention.

So apparently hooper is saying kotoni is more then likely heading to the eels next year.

any one know what hoopers track record is?

people meme about him but i have no idea how right he normally is.

Also do we care if kotoni leaves?

somehow I just dont think we should resign him. love watching him in attack but has has so many more downsides on and off the field part of me would be happy to see the back of him
He is also a fukwit off the field.

So apparently hooper is saying kotoni is more then likely heading to the eels next year.

any one know what hoopers track record is?

people meme about him but i have no idea how right he normally is.

Also do we care if kotoni leaves?

somehow I just dont think we should resign him. love watching him in attack but has has so many more downsides on and off the field part of me would be happy to see the back of him
Well, Carayannis (?) from the DT is reporting that the Eels have dropped off Staggs and are going after Gagai now- they know about as much as we do.

I'd love to see the recruitment manager put in front of a camera to discuss the last 4 years.

yeah good luck with that. He loves it exactly where he is, just another faceless man at the club with little to no accountability, and clearly has friends in high places.

Also another factor about Drinkwater and Hynes is that they were best buds at the storm from memory so snagging one would help big time to snag the other
Hynes and grant are surfing buddies too. Just saying, it doesnt hurt to have friends at a club you are considering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Justwin
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Xzei
  • Maroon4life
  • Johnny92
  • Battler
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Harry Sack
  • westy316
  • Fitzy
  • FACTHUNT
  • Jedhead
  • broncsgoat
  • Sproj
  • MrTickyMcG
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.