Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morepudding

Morepudding

NRL Captain
Dec 16, 2015
As shit as it is been a bronco's fan at the moment I'm actually loving that we for once are giving literally nothing to the media.

Genuinly we could be looking at signing a french rugby player, cameron smith and edrick lee and it seems not a peep is been leaked to bottom feeding media.

It makes me wonder where all the leaks have come from in years gone by.
I think we are giving them nothing because we have nothing and no one has any idea what’s going on. We don’t even have a proper ceo yet

Fitzy

Fitzy

NRL Captain
Sep 10, 2018
I hope we don't sign Nicho Hynes like some are suggesting...I just don't see how his current talent level (far from elite) would elevate this squad. Put him in a struggling team, and he turns into a plodder like O'Neil and Dane Nielsen.

On another note, would rather have a robust player barrelling back on kick returns than a surfer dude casually waltzing into the arms of the defence.
Are you kidding... then what do you suggest and I swear to god if you say a fucken q-cup player like you usually do I’m gonna go ape-shit. Like who do you want, there’s no way your one of these people standing back thinking we’re gonna sign bloody papenhhyzen and Grant to get us out of this mess. Like seriously at the moment we are so shit that it is a huge risk for good players to come here. He’s looking for an opportunity to play and he’s hungry

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
**** off. That **** shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near the game
Tell us what you think. Also, why?

I was under the impression we all deserve a second chance in life. Mind you that doesn't apply to mass murderers, child killers and rapists, used car salesman and lawyers, paedophiles and killers in general.

You probably should try and understand the drug scandal, such as it was isn't that big a deal as it was a decade ago, he's paid for his sin and the original intention of the 6 week course from the snake oil salesman was to aid in speeding up recovery times and not for advantage through muscle growth etc. From my understanding it takes a hell of a lot more than what Essendon and Cronulla did to build bigger stronger faster etc.

But, you have your say, it's not going to matter either way.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
I wouldn’t mind releasing Dearden now if we could get Drinkwater
100% the only question would be whether or not Drinkwater is in our plans for next year.

It’s a pipe dream but
1. Hynes
6. Drinkwater
7. DCE

Is a pretty dependable spine. Especially if Drinky learns to tackle.

Morepudding

Morepudding

NRL Captain
Dec 16, 2015
100% the only question would be whether or not Drinkwater is in our plans for next year.

It’s a pipe dream but
1. Hynes
6. Drinkwater
7. DCE

Is a pretty dependable spine. Especially if Drinky learns to tackle.
I don’t think DCE is any chance, but Hynes and Drinkwater surely.

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
Where has this notion come from that Brisbane don’t have a lot of salary cap space for 2022? For heavens sake, they’ll have Bird, McCullough, Milford, Dearden and Alex Glenn all off their books come the end of this year.. do the maths !

N

nopatience101

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
You can see NRL360 already working on their next narrative, after linking half the comp to the broncos they are now trying to frame it as the club can’t land quality players.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
You can see NRL360 already working on their next narrative, after linking half the comp to the broncos they are now trying to frame it as the club can’t land quality players.
It wouldn’t surprise me at all at this point if we can’t sign a single player. We’ll have a giant war chest just collecting dust in the dungeons of red hill.

Morepudding

Morepudding

NRL Captain
Dec 16, 2015
It wouldn’t surprise me at all at this point if we can’t sign a single player. We’ll have a giant war chest just collecting dust in the dungeons of red hill.
Probably sign someone shit for $900k

Hoof Hearted

Hoof Hearted

QCup Player
Oct 23, 2016
With all this speculation about possible signings I thought I would predict that the tattooed one will sign on for three years and bring the long neck former head coach along with him. I also believe our current coach’s son Billy will arrive next month to help his dad out. Double D will arrive next month as well and put a broom through the head office and bring back an emphasis on including the family members like days gone by. Just some thoughts.

S

scobie

QCup Player
Sep 1, 2017
Also do we care if kotoni leaves?
Not one bit. Too much money. We need budget signings/re-signings to leave a massive warchest for when the right players are off contract.

Xzei

Xzei

State of Origin Rep
Mar 13, 2017
Dunno if this has been posted yet, but it’s worth a listen, Kevvie doesn’t give away too much but enough to read between the lines.

Good listen,maybe he thought deardon needed to do his time behind an experienced half much like what will likely happen at the cowboys with chad and the difference being we were not prepared to pay the same price as the cows to do it.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
Dunno if this has been posted yet, but it’s worth a listen, Kevvie doesn’t give away too much but enough to read between the lines.

I enjoyed that, thankyou. My take from it is that KW is still very firmly in control and has a plan. Obviously he has obstacles in his path but he definitely is right amongst it picking external targets for 22. My impression is that he has sounded out a few and I'd also guess he will be announcing a couple of signings in the near future.

That interview has made me feel, wrongly or rightly that we will start winning again and KW knows exactly what he wants and won't rest until he gets it.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Ha ha took the words out of my mouth. They have no insights into what we are actually doing so there new plan is to say we are throwing massive overs at multiple players so that when that doesn’t come through (because it was never happening) they can say “look how far they have fallen”. They are disgusting people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Santa
  • BruiserMk1
  • Yem
  • Broncorob
  • Brocko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.