Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Why would we table an offer when we just gave them a player early? We are dumb..

maybe we want Paul Turner ... hence we are making him an offer. this has nothing to do with the Warriors, Turner is off contract at season's end

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
maybe we want Paul Turner ... hence we are making him an offer. this has nothing to do with the Warriors, Turner is off contract at season's end
So was Walsh.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
So was Walsh.

yes and the Warriors were able to come to an agreement with him... we couldn't come to an agreement with Turner, at least for this year.

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
yes and the Warriors were able to come to an agreement with him... we couldn't come to an agreement with Turner, at least for this year.
That was pretty much my point.

Galah

Galah

State of Origin Rep
Mar 28, 2019
Didn’t they offer turner to us for Walsh to leave early?

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
That was pretty much my point.

i' don't see your point seems to be whinging for the sake of whinging

we're looking to sign him for 2022 ... allowing Walsh to leave early shouldn't and clearly doesn't have any affect on the decision on whether we offer a Warriors player a contract from next season

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
i' don't see your point seems to be whinging for the sake of whinging

we're looking to sign him for 2022 ... allowing Walsh to leave early shouldn't and clearly doesn't have any affect on the decision on whether we offer a Warriors player a contract from next season
In your opinion.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Didn’t they offer turner to us for Walsh to leave early?
We still needed to get him to agree to a contract.

He's a 20yr prospect that's off contract... he was probably asking for $500k and 4yrs.

Now his manager is trying to turn that publicity into a deal and has let Petey B and co know that he's on the market

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
In your opinion.

I want you to be clear here ... what you're trying to say is that because we couldn't come to terms with him for 2021, we should put a red line through his name and never look to sign him again ... is that what you're saying, because that's what it sounds like

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
I want you to be clear here ... what you're trying to say is that because we couldn't come to terms with him for 2021, we should put a red line through his name and never look to sign him again ... is that what you're saying, because that's what it sounds like
How do you know we tried to come to terms with him?

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
How do you know we tried to come to terms with him?

all i've got to go on is what was fucking reported.

and it was reported at the time he rejected our approach to swap him with Walsh.

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015

and it was reported at the time he rejected our approach to swap him with Walsh.
Settle down. That vein in your forehead is getting bigger.

N

nopatience101

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Perfect world we would sign Reynolds and re-sign Milford on half of what he’s on now. They would be a good pairing IMO. It’s a Shame Reynolds won’t leave Sydney.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
The reports are that the Eels are offering Moses a $900k a year, 4 year deal ... hopefully we bow out of the race if that's the case, because he isn't worth $1 million+ a year

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015

So he rejected us once before. Great player to have at the club. Another “asset” that doesn’t care and will use us for an easy paycheque. Along with everyone else at the club from top to bottom for the last few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• broncs30
  • bert_lifts
  • Lozza
  • Brocko
  • Galah
  • Sproj
  • OXY-351
  • Bish
  • broncos4life
  • Organix
  • Strop
  • Gaz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.