Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reports are that the Eels are offering Moses a $900k a year, 4 year deal ... hopefully we bow out of the race if that's the case, because he isn't worth $1 million+ a year
Wait am I "a source close to Moses" šŸ¤” šŸ¤”

The reports are that the Eels are offering Moses a $900k a year, 4 year deal ... hopefully we bow out of the race if that's the case, because he isn't worth $1 million+ a year

I hope we never were in the race, not what we need at all.

Sign Benji. If it means punting Milf bc Benji called him out and Milf wants to have a sook, make it happen. FFS why are we so inept.

The Turner thing is odd. I mean, surely we could have come to some sort of arrangement for the remainder of 21 if we were looking to sign him on a "proper" contract? That would be a sweetener I would have thought...

So he rejected us once before. Great player to have at the club. Another ā€œassetā€ that doesnā€™t care and will use us for an easy paycheque. Along with everyone else at the club from top to bottom for the last few years.

he rejected our offer of a development contract ... thankfully, because now it's the Warriors rehabbing his shoulder instead of us.

just because someone rejected our offer before, doesn't mean we should put a red line through their name ... it would be a very stupid way to do business (not to mention that if every club thought that way, recruitment in this comp would damn near grind to a halt)

Itā€™s pretty funny, thereā€™s now a story about how Moses has ā€œrejected a mammoth offerā€ from us and in the same story it never actually says there was any such offer, closest it comes is saying ā€œBrisbane are preparing an offerā€. How can you reject something that in their own words apparently doesnā€™t even exist? Itā€™s like New Idea, next they will be saying Tom Cruise has broken up with us.

Itā€™s pretty funny, thereā€™s now a story about how Moses has ā€œrejected a mammoth offerā€ from us and in the same story it never actually says there was any such offer, closest it comes is saying ā€œBrisbane are preparing an offerā€. How can you reject something that in their own words apparently doesnā€™t even exist? Itā€™s like New Idea, next they will be saying Tom Cruise has broken up with us.
Come back Tom we can make it work.

he rejected our offer of a development contract ... thankfully, because now it's the Warriors rehabbing his shoulder instead of us.

just because someone rejected our offer before, doesn't mean we should put a red line through their name ... it would be a very stupid way to do business (not to mention that if every club thought that way, recruitment in this comp would damn near grind to a halt)

Probably because he was already a first grader. what an insult to offer a development contract. Shoulder happened after the fact. Great move by the club. Good thing we are leaving a spot open for billy Walters though.

This is not an I love milf post - but nobody is coming here. Our only chance of having a class playmaker next year is if Milf rediscovers some form otherwise we're completely fucking cooked.

This is not an I love milf post - but nobody is coming here. Our only chance of having a class playmaker next year is if Milf rediscovers some form otherwise we're completely fucking cooked.

Unfortunately bro, this stigma gonna follow you for a bit...

Yip, highly likely. I reckon we will get SJ though. Would SJ and Milf work together? I don't think so but I'm fairly sure we will find out.

I though the whole walsh for turner thing not happening this year was because it would have required a spot in our top 30?

Paul Turner is done for 2021 anyway, his shoulder is cooked.

Well this will be the first time witnessing a second chance after being dropped milf, keen to see it. Maybe the truth bomb worked...soon to find out.

Crazy idea, what if we played Milford in the actual Halfback role in the 7?

Crazy idea, what if we played Milford in the actual Halfback role in the 7?
He's not confused enough? I hope he just does what he's told by KW. I'd love to see a NFL style 5th tackle pass between the legs to our kicker positioned behind the ptb who would be standing a tad deeper so he has more time for a pin point placement of the kick. Still , I think someone said Gamble will be feeding the wingers tries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Santa
  • Foordy
  • bb_gun
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.