Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got told Brisbane have never spoken to Moses or his agent, it's a complete fabrication that Brisbane are chasing him.
Have you been told who they are chasing? Not after a name just whether there is a definitive target

I got told Brisbane have never spoken to Moses or his agent, it's a complete fabrication that Brisbane are chasing him.

Which would be even more hilarious if it's just either the media speculation or Moses's agent telling porkies that could be actually pushing up the number for the Eels to keep him.

Not that anybody is surprised, it was literally started by Brent Read on nrl360 saying “Brisbane should go after him because he’s younger than Reynolds” & then writes a story couple hours later claiming “The Australian understands Brisbane are chasing Moses”.

I can tell you, that is not 100% true.

You could probably get SJ and Widdop for the price of Milford. The catch being you’d have to play Croft and Gamble half the season when their injuries overlap.

But that other half might be fun and competitive. I'll take half a season of being competitive!

Yep, SJ is EXACTLY what we need, sign him up Kevvie.

Johnson and Milford would definitely work. Johnson is a game manager with the talent to also produce flashy plays. Bring him in give him the reigns and let Milford chime in when he needs to for 300k a season

Johnson and Milford would definitely work. Johnson is a game manager with the talent to also produce flashy plays. Bring him in give him the reigns and let Milford chime in when he needs to for 300k a season
Nah, he’s a talker who attempts to manage games but it’s not his strength. Plus he’s injured often. It’s not a good idea to hand him the reigns and let Milford continue piping in once every 4 games or so

I don't think anyone on this forum doubts Milford has ability but we all also know that we need to see it demonstrated tonight. I suspect he doesn't have any more chances left if he doesn't perform. He must really be feeling the pressure I suspect.

the joker GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Fitzy
  • Stix
  • LittleDavey
  • Bucking Beads
  • bb_gun
  • Alec
  • Big Del
  • Financeguy
  • barker
  • Foordy
  • Allo
  • Kev_Guz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.