Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZTop

ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016
The captaincy as well? Glenns retiring isn't he?

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Also, I like that we have clearly learned our Inglis' lesson, instead of waiting for him to fly to us and fearing cancellations due to rain, we are going there so he has no excuse. Hehe

Jeza23

Jeza23

NRL Player
Mar 10, 2008
yes and the Warriors were able to come to an agreement with him... we couldn't come to an agreement with Turner, at least for this year.
We offered turner a development contract and hes currently in the warriors top 30...he didnt want to get downgraded and for good reason.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
We offered turner a development contract and hes currently in the warriors top 30...he didnt want to get downgraded and for good reason.

yep, and I fully understand that ... I was more taking issue with the comment that we're dumb for targeting him now because he turned us down on that occasion.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
Kev 07 (as in soon to be 7 premierships) and The Don are about to make the broncos great again.

Jedhead

Jedhead

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jan 8, 2018
I like Copley but ****, he has to call it soon...? He’s played about 4 games in the last 4 seasons. Poor guy is made of fucking glass. I actually don’t ever remember knowing anyone who gets injured more than him...
That Samoan centre for Manly?

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Also, I like that we have clearly learned our Inglis' lesson, instead of waiting for him to fly to us and fearing cancellations due to rain, we are going there so he has no excuse. Hehe
Hopefully no hand shake deals. Black ink to paper, at gun point.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
I hope we don’t sign Reynolds, just have a bad feeling about it. Is his heart ever really going to be in it? I feel Johnson will give more for the club. Don’t ask me why
I think SJ was a broncos fan growing up wasn't he?

N

nopatience101

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
I hope we don’t sign Reynolds, just have a bad feeling about it. Is his heart ever really going to be in it? I feel Johnson will give more for the club. Don’t ask me why
There’s not a lot of difference between Reynolds best & worst game, he’s pretty consistent. SJ not so much. However, SJ has shown form at more than one club, Reynolds has had a comfortable surrounding most of his career at the one club. I think if we could land Reynolds it would be a safer bet & could compliment Milford, on a heavily reduced deal, well.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
He just isnt going to get a better offer financially than we will give him. We are desperate, other clubs arent so they wont fork out the huge money he thought he would get on a player who's attitude off field has been questionable and is coming off a serious knee injury.
I think the $700k and $800k offers are media BS... pretty sure Chris Garry or someone said the broncos deal was $2.4m over 4yrs ($600k) and then the next day or so Badel came out with $2.8m over 4yrs, to try and create outrage.

The $800k was the original request from his manager... the statement of "if you want him in Sydney then it will cost you $800k"... it has made a reappearance straight after titans pulled their offer for the 4th or 5th time.

I think he's got $600k on the table from Broncos and has been trying to find a partner in the bidding war, but no one is biting.

T

Twbapony

QCup Player
Oct 8, 2019
I like Copley but ****, he has to call it soon...? He’s played about 4 games in the last 4 seasons. Poor guy is made of fucking glass. I actually don’t ever remember knowing anyone who gets injured more than him...
I see your Kahu, and raise you a Bird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • FACTHUNT
  • RolledOates
  • Astro
  • Ondi
  • Aldo
  • Manofoneway
  • BruiserMk1
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bb_gun
  • davidp
  • BroncosAlways
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  • Swordfish
  • Wendall Taylor
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.