Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
I maintain ... Coates needs to be re-signed asap ... if we need to choose between him and Staggs, well adios Staggs.

I think Coates could make an elite center
Through all his errors and learning process of the game you can’t fault his commitment and passion. He keeps turning up and tries his guts out. Would hate to lose him because you know he’ll do well for another club.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
I maintain ... Coates needs to be re-signed asap ... if we need to choose between him and Staggs, well adios Staggs.

I've been calling for it from the rooftops, he's the one I don't want to lose, you can see how talented he is and how infectious his personality is and how he really loves being at the club. He'll end up a gun wherever he ends up in the backline.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
What did he say and what was it in reference to? I don't watch channel 9.

they asked him about Kevvie's and DD trip to Sydney tomorrow to talk to Reynolds. couldn't really keep a straight face when he denied knowing anything about it...

towards the end of this conversation he did manage an, "as far as i know, Kevvie is in Brisbane all weekend"

edit: p.s. when they were doing the 5 burning questions segment (the Q: was between Reynolds and Moses, who do you choose) he talked up Reynolds a fair bit

NSW stables

NSW stables

NRL Player
May 3, 2019
Agreed didn't know SJ was an organising half - I can see the interest in him now. Has to stay injury free but.
I think SJ is following along the same lines as benji.

Devastating ball runner as a kid, but as he has aged and lost some of that athleticism, has developed other areas of his game, including game management.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
I think SJ is following along the same lines as benji.

Devastating ball runner as a kid, but as he has aged and lost some of that athleticism, has developed other areas of his game, including game management.

Listening to him in that video, disappointed for him that he had one last play to go to in order to snatch the game but the ball went away from him. Not disappointed the Broncos won though.

Mum-the-meatloaf

Mum-the-meatloaf

QCup Player
Dec 6, 2019

Now that Bellamy has re-signed at Melbourne. We're stuffed, Coates will jump ship.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Now that Bellamy has re-signed at Melbourne. We're stuffed, Coates will jump ship.

i'm not so sure about that.

Even if Bellamy stays with the Storm ... He's going to be there for only one more year.

Coates will realise that.

He also really seems to love this club

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
i'm not so sure about that.

Even if Bellamy stays with the Storm ... He's going to be there for only one more year.

Coates will realise that.

He also really seems to love this club

And we love him! He’s already a star, he’s going to be a superstar and the third party opportunities will come. He won’t get those in Melbourne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Foordy
  • Broncorob
  • BroncosAlways
  • Pablo
  • Wolfie
  • Alec
  • Strop
  • Skyblues87
  • Harry Sack
  • Dash
  • Mr Fourex
  • bazza
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.