Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure we need this guy if his head is this big.

ScreenScreenshot 2021 05 01 at 09 07 10 Courier Mail Sport on Twitter

"Leak insider" and master mathematician:

Not sure we need this guy if his head is this big.

View attachment 12712

I really don’t care if he stays or goes. Scoring points isn’t our problem, it’s defending and maintaining pressure. 2 things I’ve never seen Katoni show any particular skill in.

I don’t actually believe this story because it seems so made up but regardless I hope the club is dictating the deadline on his signature and that if it’s dragging out it’s because the club is seeing if he’s worth the money compared to other options.

I’m actually happy for him to drag things out because it doesn’t seem like that many clubs are interested and he isn’t that big of a loss. I think it works in our favour as it gives us more time to explore all other options.

I really don’t care if he stays or goes. Scoring points isn’t our problem, it’s defending and maintaining pressure. 2 things I’ve never seen Katoni show any particular skill in.

I don’t actually believe this story because it seems so made up but regardless I hope the club is dictating the deadline on his signature and that if it’s dragging out it’s because the club is seeing if he’s worth the money compared to other options.

I’m actually happy for him to drag things out because it doesn’t seem like that many clubs are interested and he isn’t that big of a loss. I think it works in our favour as it gives us more time to explore all other options.
Staggs is basically out of options club wise. Hes now holding out for money.
It's hard to tell whether Badel's angle is blown up out of a throwaway line, but I don't like seeing the club being fartarsed around by a player who's been a trouble and injury magnet, and a bit of a turnstile in defence. Plus the bit about moving him to the halves, if that's a condition, seriously **** him.

But hey, he's a bit like Fifita in that he seems to be able to create something out of nothing and get across the tryline, so I'm not playing down his value.

But hey, he's a bit like Fifita in that he seems to be able to create something out of nothing and get across the tryline, so I'm not playing down his value.
He can be that player that creates something out of nothing, but he has to be ok with the fact hes not the most important player in the squad. If he wants success going forward, 100-200k a year isnt the end of the world. Buys in or ships out.

It's hard to tell whether Badel's angle is blown up out of a throwaway line, but I don't like seeing the club being fartarsed around by a player who's been a trouble and injury magnet, and a bit of a turnstile in defence. Plus the bit about moving him to the halves, if that's a condition, seriously **** him.

Yeah I don’t like that he thinks he can drag things out and shop himself around all year but really it works in our favour.

We get to see more of how his knee is pulling up and how impacted he is, we get to shop around/see how much we need to spend elsewhere and see if we even want to keep him, and his value seems to be dropping by the week as clubs pull out of the chase and the inevitable dickhead behaviour sees the light of day.

Take your time Staggs.

Agree with others here, pull the offer.
This club has gone through the ringer these past two seasons and a lot of it has to do with the entitled attitude of its younger players.
This bloke was part of the group that gave us our first spoon, who the **** does he think he is "holding out" on us on his conditions.

I think everyone agrees that a broom needs to be put through the place to clean out the dead weight and those who are here for their own benefit, and not the club.

Just pull the offer, this **** has done nothing to make himself this entitled.
He was Dally M centre of the year last season in a wooden spoon side. And he scored the Dally M Try of the Year. There's that.

He was Dally M centre of the year last season in a wooden spoon side. And he scored the Dally M Try of the Year. There's that.
Yeah some have short memories, I happy to trust Kevvie. If he is playing games I'm sure Kevvie will move him on .

No doubt Staggs is playing us. I'd like us to keep him, but I don't see how he is worth the kind of money we are looking to pay him, and especially if we move him to six where he has no proven track record of playing in. I'd be sticking to 2 year deal at 500k and him playing center.

I don’t give a ****, no one is bigger than the team and treating guys like him like they are has gotten us to this position.
But let me guess: you want to poach other teams' players who think they're bigger than their current club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Big Del
  • Strop
  • Sproj
  • Jedhead
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Dash
  • Gaz
  • BooKhaki
  • Hurrijo
  • Wolfie
  • broncsgoat
  • FACTHUNT
  • GCBRONCO
  • Alec
  • Brocko
  • Galah
  • Manofoneway
  • TimWhatley
  • MrTickyMcG
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.