Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hynes is just a great value for money signing. Life will go on without him. The club has apparently noticed his value and offered him a reasonable contract - that’s all you can ask. He’s great due to his value, he’s not worth a bidding war or jeopardising our cap.

If he comes to the club on reasonable length deal for a good price amazing, if not, we will be okay.

if Fatty was correct (and i doubt he knows anything) and we offered Hynes a 500-600k a year 3 year contract, would you consider that Overs, Unders or just right?

If we get Hynes, i think with Coates going the other way I'm more than happy with the swap as really Coates has done nothing for us this season.

he's jumped high 😛

if Fatty was correct (and i doubt he knows anything) and we offered Hynes a 500-600k a year 3 year contract, would you consider that Overs, Unders or just right?
Overs. If that’s his asking price now, and maybe rightfully so, then I think we’ve already missed the boat.

I think the deal should’ve been done 8 rounds ago, you could’ve got him for 300. Imo I wouldnt go anything over 400 and even then I’d prefer a 2 year deal. 3 years on $350k would be a fair result.

Im still not sold on Hynes as a FB, I still think we should sign him, but on utility money. I really think he’s a 6.
What aren’t you sold on he has performed with some pretty average players in the spine with him it’s not like he’s been carried the whole way through.... He’s been the one carrying! If your not sold now your never going to be

Hearing Selwyn Cobbo has just re-signed for 2 years, Im guessing he's going to take coates spot for next year. I think they're going to introduce him in the coming weeks (explains 18th man selection)
Selwyn will most likely play next week. Origin players will be in camp

So happy to get Cobbo locked up and Badel to once again look like an idiot.

Also, happy if we have signed that Seagulls' forward, always nice to have things happening!
I know Journalists make it seem like Titans are getting all the talented signatures but we got a lot of really good players coming to us over the next few years that are in Mal meanings, schoolboys etc.

Interested for you to elaborate on this....

He just reminds me of Boyd, that is Boyd when he was at his best. Pretty much like i said before. Good at pretty much all aspects of fullback play without being in that top group of fullbacks ( and yes, people will bring up salary but i dont particularly care for that tbh, i'm just looking at it purely from an ability perspective ). He doesnt really have one that one elite aspect to his play but i dont see many real weaknesses either, which is why i think he is similar to Boyd, i just think Boyd was a better fullback when he was at his peak. I'd say Boyd wasnt as far behind the top fullbacks as Hynes is currently.

He just reminds me of Boyd, that is Boyd when he was at his best. Pretty much like i said before. Good at pretty much all aspects of fullback play without being in that top group of fullbacks ( and yes, people will bring up salary but i dont particularly care for that tbh, i'm just looking at it purely from an ability perspective ). He doesnt really have one that one elite aspect to his play but i dont see many real weaknesses either, which is why i think he is similar to Boyd, i just think Boyd was a better fullback when he was at his peak. I'd say Boyd wasnt as far behind the top fullbacks as Hynes is currently.
Boyd was faster than Hynes, I think that’s why he was better.

I know Journalists make it seem like Titans are getting all the talented signatures but we got a lot of really good players coming to us over the next few years that are in Mal meanings, schoolboys etc.
This made me lol 😂

Remember when we used to always get smashed through the bye periods due to origin. Good times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Hoof Hearted
  • Financeguy
  • Hurrijo
  • Old Mate
  • Bucking Beads
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosgirl
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Dash
  • broncos4life
  • Bongo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Foordy
  • Strop
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.