Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adding Gagai and Capewell to the team will help a lot. Our Spine will still be majorly lacking but they’d bring enough class and experience to compensate for a lot of that.

I wonder if Mam could transition into a ball playing fullback with a year or 2 in Q cup.

Adding Gagai and Capewell to the team will help a lot. Our Spine will still be majorly lacking but they’d bring enough class and experience to compensate for a lot of that.

I wonder if Mam could transition into a ball playing fullback with a year or 2 in Q cup.

I'd suggest he's too small to be a fullback and his skills are definitely suited to being a half.

Cronulla don't have a halfback for next year, as it stands.

Hynes isn't Darren Lockyer, he's a fullback with the occasional short kick in him, if they think they are going to be force on the back of this signing they are delusional.

Hynes isn't Darren Lockyer, he's a fullback with the occasional short kick in him, if they think they are going to be force on the back of this signing they are delusional.
He's a better version of Moylan imo.

We should offer them a trade for Croft.

I think we dropped off gagai a while ago, went with brenko lee instead by the looks of it.

Donaghy reckons we never got into numbers with Hynes because he told them he wanted to move closer to home.

I highly doubt that. How far along could we have been in negotiations really if we weren't even discussing value?

I like Donuts but he's talking shit here. I wouldn't be surprised to find out we matched Cronulla's offer and he turned us down anyway, in an effort to save face for the club's recruitment. Personally I wouldn't be covering for those hacks in a million years, but that is why he's CEO and I'm not.

Is Capewell still an option? I thought he was staying at Penrith.

Is Capewell still an option? I thought he was staying at Penrith.

That was the word going around, that he was staying loyal to Penrith.

We know how fast things change in the NRL though, a decent offer would probably get him here I reckon.

I highly doubt that. How far along could we have been in negotiations really if we weren't even discussing value?

I like Donuts but he's talking shit here. I wouldn't be surprised to find out we matched Cronulla's offer and he turned us down anyway, in an effort to save face for the club's recruitment. Personally I wouldn't be covering for those hacks in a million years, but that is why he's CEO and I'm not.
He's a Sydney boy and he even said a week ago that he hadn't received a offer. It's not that hard to believe.

Palmwyn Cobbow
blink-182 wtf GIF

We don't really need a FB, Cobbo slots into FB next year. We got the halves covered. We should be focusing all our energy on getting a gun hooker. That is arguably the most important position considering the offence starts with the 9 and the amount of tackles a 9 makes. Give grandpa Hodgson a hard pass. Not a fan of recruiting players in their twilight years.

You’re making a lot of assumptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Wolfie
  • bert_lifts
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncsgoat
  • kiwibronco
  • Foordy
  • Fitzy
  • Lurker
  • The True King
  • Waynesaurus
  • Morepudding
  • Johnny92
  • Jazza
  • Sproj
  • Socnorb
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Bucking Beads
  • barker
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.