Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fine either way to be honest. Happy for him to be moved on at this point, but also happy if he's kept to close to minimum wage for depth.

I'm sure he's been told to find a contract elsewhere already. No takers.
Still a no from me on those terms.
The money isn't the main issue just don't want him taking up a spot in our roster next season.
The most I would agree to is he starts off playing Qcup next year (no NRL contract initially) and if he shows something maybe offer him something around the middle of the year before the contract deadline if we have injuries. Would also be for season 2022 only.

Still a no from me on those terms.
The money isn't the main issue just don't want him taking up a spot in our roster next season.
The most I would agree to is he starts off playing Qcup next year (no NRL contract initially) and if he shows something maybe offer him something around the middle of the year before the contract deadline if we have injuries. Would also be for season 2022 only.

Don't care too much either way at this point to be honest.

So are we paying Lodge to play for the Warriors?

So are we paying Lodge to play for the Warriors?
John C Reilly Yes GIF

There's nothing worse than playing for a player to play at another club, I'd rather we pay them more and play for us than this shit

Neither situation is ideal but fk me, we've got a few players in other clubs now that we are paying for

Yeah perhaps it was a master stroke by kevvie. Saying we aren’t releasing anyone to get an extra $100k a year out of them.
This is actually a great theory.

Tigers have since jumped back on board the TPJ train too according to rumours.

Might have been a genius move.

I don't see the point of speculating on Staggs at 6 until if and when we see it. We don't know the level of 'guarantee' etc. and for all we know all he has been guaranteed is a shot in the preseason to show he can do it. Also, who knows the context of his request. Maybe he was like "if we are sticking with these potatoes in the halves I want to be 6 so I can at least see the ball. With Reynolds and a quality 6 maybe he doesn't give a shit anymore.
This is you desperately trying to prove otherwise. It’s fate get over it. It’s written on paper in Pen, no rubbing that one out. As much as some of you may not like it that’s the direction they’ve chosen. Plus it really isn’t speculation it has all but just about been confirmed. And that quote about the potatoes was said as of now and I am sure as shit not wanting this club to waste our money on a bunch of **** knuckles who remain on the market

This is actually a great theory.

Tigers have since jumped back on board the TPJ train too according to rumours.

Might have been a genius move.
It’s an obvious play, we did the same thing with Bird & Macca.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Financeguy
  • Sproj
  • kiwi2
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Battler
  • maddo
  • HarryAllan7
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • FACTHUNT
  • The Don
  • Fitzy
  • leon.bott
  • Socnorb
  • Midean
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Johnny92
  • Allo
  • Jedhead
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.