Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gamble has some horrid defensive lapses in him, I wouldn't be calling him a great tackler.

Personally, I think they have him defending in the wrong spot. I'd be moving him more infield.

Smith is a great 9 in my view. Not as good as Grant but I think he has said his body is shaped to play 13 and a preseason preparing it for 9 will get him even better at 9. We are starting to see his 9 skills now he has a had a solid run. Top 5 nine if he plays there permanently
He is but I think he will chase the dollars so I doubt he will hang around for long.

Exactly, Smith would be a stop gap until our future is ready but he would be an exceptional stop gap nonetheless.

Exactly, Smith would be a stop gap until our future is ready but he would be an exceptional stop gap nonetheless.
Those guys who always put their body on the line and fight for every inch are exactly the sort of blokes we need. He's not technically speaking in the same class as a Harry Grant or Cook perhaps, but he's still a very, very good Dummy Half and would really add another dimension to our spine.

LOL. Folau has stiffed Palmer and signed with a Japanese Rugby team. Palmer is apparently furious, and trying to play it down.

night court surprise GIF by Laff

Oh, no. Folau screwed over Palmer.

Never has a pair of twats deserved each other more.

night court surprise GIF by Laff

Oh, no. Folau screwed over Palmer.

Never has a pair of twats deserved each other more.
It was just a matter of who screwing who over. Chances are Folau was facing a situation of trying to get blood out of a rock to get paid by Palmer and was only using Palmer for publicity though frankly I could think of better choices to align yourself with lol

LOL. Folau has stiffed Palmer and signed with a Japanese Rugby team. Palmer is apparently furious, and trying to play it down.

Good on him, get away from all the persucuation & media bullshit and live his rugby days out quietly in Japan.

All those who took the $1.01 for the Palmer-Folau alliance to end badly can now line up at the window to collect.

Good! I love his attitude and like many have said, I think we need to find a position in the 17 for him moving forward, he's great for the team.

possibly lock or 6 i would imagine

I wouldn't mind it if Hetherington & Gamble both added a bit of muscle over the off-season and formed a combination at lock, they're both willing defensively with decent technique, both capable ball players and both extremely competitive.

Unless of course we can get Connor Watson, who is essentially the finished product of what I envision Hetherington & Gamble could be.

I wouldn't mind it if Hetherington & Gamble both added a bit of muscle over the off-season and formed a combination at lock, they're both willing defensively with decent technique, both capable ball players and both extremely competitive.

Unless of course we can get Connor Watson, who is essentially the finished product of what I envision Hetherington & Gamble could be.
Yeah I’d still love Connor Watson but don’t think that’s going to happen. But **** I love his work ethic and just general attitude.

Watson would be such a good pickup, do you what his contract looks like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Xzei
  • Battler
  • Locky24
  • lynx000
  • RolledOates
  • Financeguy
  • Allo
  • Justwin
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.