Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
🤣 So you'd take Niu over gutherson, paps or the hammer?
Yes. You want to pay 1 mil a season for Paps or Gutho? We probably shouldn't spend that much on one player yet. The hammer isn't that much better than Niu.

I can actually see Herbie Farnworth becoming a very solid fullback if given the shot

Yes. You want to pay 1 mil a season for Paps or Gutho? We probably shouldn't spend that much on one player yet. The hammer isn't that much better than Niu.

I can actually see Herbie Farnworth becoming a very solid fullback if given the shot

Interesting to see that Herbie has similar dimensions to Turbo.

1. Herbie Farnworth

6. Cory Paix

7. Adam Reynolds

9. Kobe Hetherington

I actually think this could be a very competent spine without having to recruit anyone new.
What is this font and size 😳

Yes definitely I would. There is a dfference between spending that much on a fullback compared to a 2nd rower. It's worth it

Yes definitely I would. There is a dfference between spending that much on a fullback compared to a 2nd tower. It's worth it
I'd say only Papenhuyzen would be worth buying (and paying a high price for) as our fullback.

I'd say only Papenhuyzen would be worth buying (and paying a high price for) as our fullback.
We always complain about not having a support playing fullback, gutherson defines support play.

So does about 100 other players in the league to be fair
We always complain about not having a support playing fullback, gutherson defines support play.
Herbie is clearly athletic enough and game smart enough to handle fullback.. Whereas a lot of other NRL players are not.

Yes, of course Gutho would be good.. But you can't have your cake and eat it too. We should not spend 1 mil on someone like Gutho.

We forget that Gutho was known as a centre and maybe even a 6 before he played 1. When he was signed by Eels he was unwanted by Manly and was known as an average centre.

We definetly should look to bring Kodi and Jayden back they were upcoming talent for us but never saw their full potential

We definetly should look to bring Kodi and Jayden back they were upcoming talent for us but never saw their full potential
I rate Kodi higher as a 9 than a half to be honest. He was deadly for us when he played there. I also have always thought the same about Ben Hunt. They're both natural dummy halves imo

Not a fan of Kodi's forward passes aswell. He throws at least 2 per game 😂

It would be fine if they were of a certain injured prop.
So we're pretty set on the fact that we believe Carrigan is a prop?

Who do we see as our lock in 2022?

Surely we won't give Asiata another deal?

There was a place called Herbie's Kitchen and on the sign out the front it read.
Herpies Kitchen - get it fast!
I changed the b for a p as I thought it was clever at the time.
The best part was that so many people say "Hello Herpie" to the owner/chef.

He died not long ago.
People were putting condolence messages on his family's Facebook pages.
RIP Herpie
Herpies forever in our hearts
Herpies in heaven now.

I'ma bad bad Puddy Cat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Foordy
  • jtupu17
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.