Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm talking about when they were children.
Right 🤔

There are probably hundreds of kids you could easily make the same claims about. I'm fairly sure you weren't going around watching under 11's Rugby league to find that out at the time. Which rep sides were they all playing in out of curiosity because I can't remember Tyson making any tbh and he's a player I've known about for over 10 years now and I can't even think of a decent rep side he has made apart from NSW residents. And I'm not having a pop at you, I genuinely don't know what rep sides he was making.

Right 🤔

There are probably hundreds of kids you could easily make the same claims about. I'm fairly sure you weren't going around watching under 11's Rugby league to find that out at the time. Which rep sides were they all playing in out of curiosity because I can't remember Tyson making any tbh and he's a player I've known about for over 10 years now and I can't even think of a decent rep side he has made apart from NSW residents. And I'm not having a pop at you, I genuinely don't know what rep sides he was making.
I don't really care about it. The rep sides would have just been some form of QLD rep side. It's just what Gamble's dad told me in 2016. He definitely thought his son was the best out of the lot but which dad wouldn't? He may have been right though.. We'll see. He was definitely right about Ash Taylor being overrated.. 😂

I don't really care about it. The rep sides would have just been some form of QLD rep side. It's just what Gamble's dad told me in 2016. He definitely thought his son was the best out of the lot but which dad wouldn't? He may have been right though.. We'll see. He was definitely right about Ash Taylor being overrated.. 😂

It was around the time of this game

He was never in the same league as Jayden, Kodi, Milf and Taylor at similar ages. They were all streets ahead of him at that age.

He was never in the same league as Jayden, Kodi, Milf and Taylor at similar ages. They were all streets ahead of him at that age.
That's what I assumed too, and safe to assume Gamble has worked incredibly hard to be where he is today.

Jayden Nikorima could be a dark horse for a 5/8 position if he finishes well in ISC. He was excellent for Redcliffe on the weekend, he has a great skill set for a 6 and Kevvie knows him well. He just needs his head screwed on

Jayden Nikorima could be a dark horse for a 5/8 position if he finishes well in ISC. He was excellent for Redcliffe on the weekend, he has a great skill set for a 6 and Kevvie knows him well. He just needs his head screwed on
Geez, that'd be interesting.

Do we know if Kodi is using that get out clause to leave NZ and play for a QLD club? Looks like the Warriors will have

1. Walsh
6. Harris Tavita
7. Johnson

Would we want Kodi at 6 with Reynolds at 7? and Jayden as depth?

I'd be happy to take the punt on JNik. Everyone knows the talent he has and he has been out in the wilderness, he would know how easy it is to lose everything now and how hard it can be to get it back, if he has matured, which you would think he would have had to do, he could also be a positive influence around the team.

I'd take him in a heart beat for a crack at 6 , the guy has it all . Defensively he'd be an unknown but would definitely be a good fit with Reynolds.

Geez, that'd be interesting.

Do we know if Kodi is using that get out clause to leave NZ and play for a QLD club? Looks like the Warriors will have

1. Walsh
6. Harris Tavita
7. Johnson

Would we want Kodi at 6 with Reynolds at 7? and Jayden as depth?
Dunno about Kodi, but Jayden a level up from Kodi if he plays his best

Dunno about Kodi, but Jayden a level up from Kodi if he plays his best
That's always been what people have said. Would be a nice bottom dollar pick up if he has his head right.

If we want something that we know will work right away why aren't we considering giving Benji Marshall a 1 year deal on bottom dollar salary? We've seen he still has what it takes at NRL level and we've seen how well he can gel with Reynolds. It could give us time to buy the right 6 for the 2023 season

That's always been what people have said. Would be a nice bottom dollar pick up if he has his head right.

If we want something that we know will work right away why aren't we considering giving Benji Marshall a 1 year deal on bottom dollar salary? We've seen he still has what it takes at NRL level and we've seen how well he can gel with Reynolds. It could give us time to buy the right 6 for the 2023 season
Not too much talent out there in 2022 to sign for 2023 actually now that I'm looking at it. Anyone here we'd even want other than the current Broncos players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mightybroncs2k17
  • IceWorks
  • bert_lifts
  • Gaz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Bish
  • Fitzy
  • Fozz
  • Culhwch
  • GCBRONCO
  • KnToad
  • Skathen
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • FACTHUNT
  • Kev_Guz
  • BroncosAlways
  • MrTickyMcG
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.