Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
500k is way too much, glad Broncos didn't sign him for this amount. Although... We could have just skipped the Brenko Lee signing and gone for Gagai. I think I remember reading Lee signed for 450k a season... Am I wrong? That's also a waste of money if that's true.. Hoping it was less and my memory is failing me

you are wrong ... there was never a figure mentioned by any media organization in regards to the Lee signing ...

If we signed Lee for anything close to 450k, then everyone (especially Badel and the NRL360 mob) would have been screaming from the rooftops about how bad of a deal we made

Does Kevvie and Ikin just not trust Reynolds judgement?

I've been wanting Lui all along, I think he would compliment our kids perfectly. I am not against Woods if he comes at 200k either. James is ok but me least preferred of the three purely because of his injury history.

I've been wanting Lui all along, I think he would compliment our kids perfectly. I am not against Woods if he comes at 200k either. James is ok but me least preferred of the three purely because of his injury history.
Agree on Lui. Not keen on Woods or James. Their character may be good but how they play is not what I want.

Now since we have missed out on Gagai, are we feeling the need for a winger now because Farnworth will play centre and Isaako is shit. I’m not quite sold on Cobbo playing the wing yet, he can but if we were to be able to sign a better winger I wouldn’t be hesitating. May be that Staggs plays centre and Farnworth shifts out to the wing though

Now since we have missed out on Gagai, are we feeling the need for a winger now because Farnworth will play centre and Isaako is shit. I’m not quite sold on Cobbo playing the wing yet, he can but if we were to be able to sign a better winger I wouldn’t be hesitating. May be that Staggs plays centre and Farnworth shifts out to the wing though
I swear I saw that we re-signed Mead for some weird reason. I think Niu could play wing a bit like Holmes or Gagai. Cobbo needs to get blooded somehow at some point.

But I agree, a decent winger couldn’t hurt.. But I’d want them at a very cheap price. That’s why I suggest Edene Gebbie.

I still reckon if we need a hooker, Robson should be the bloke we target. I think he flies under the radar tbh with all the talk of Grant and Smith. Not sure we could get him in the near future, but it might be worth a shot.

Out of what's available in the nrl there's not much you'd consider maybe Murray tualagi from the cowboys.. a combination of oates and fergo coming out of our own end would be great but its blake ferguson.
I don't know what's running round in cup but I'm sure there would be something worth looking at.

Out of what's available in the nrl there's not much you'd consider maybe Murray tualagi from the cowboys.. a combination of oates and fergo coming out of our own end would be great but its blake ferguson.
I don't know what's running round in cup but I'm sure there would be something worth looking at.
I’m actually of the belief that fergo would be so good. He is good for team culture, he’s a bit of a clown but at the end of the day he isn’t a rebel out on the town, at least these days. He’s desperate so he’ll be cheap as chips and personally I believe he is criminally underrated. He absolutely tore us up at Suncorp in round 1 with an exceptional performance

I’m actually of the belief that fergo would be so good. He is good for team culture, he’s a bit of a clown but at the end of the day he isn’t a rebel out on the town, at least these days. He’s desperate so he’ll be cheap as chips and personally I believe he is criminally underrated. He absolutely tore us up at Suncorp in round 1 with an exceptional performance

i'm not so sure of that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.