Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m actually of the belief that fergo would be so good. He is good for team culture, he’s a bit of a clown but at the end of the day he isn’t a rebel out on the town, at least these days. He’s desperate so he’ll be cheap as chips and personally I believe he is criminally underrated. He absolutely tore us up at Suncorp in round 1 with an exceptional performance
Love Ferguson. Would take.

I’m actually of the belief that fergo would be so good. He is good for team culture, he’s a bit of a clown but at the end of the day he isn’t a rebel out on the town, at least these days. He’s desperate so he’ll be cheap as chips and personally I believe he is criminally underrated. He absolutely tore us up at Suncorp in round 1 with an exceptional performance
His previous off field stuff is what puts the question mark over him for me I'm sure he's past that now that his older.
I think he's abit like oates when he's on he's brilliant but has the odd error in him and the occasional shocker.
But a 1, 2 punch of him and Oates would get our sets rolling.
He would come cheap so that's a bonus.

He is a most ferocious competitor and even though I've never liked him, something about him bugs me he would be absolutely sensational. I'd take him long before others.

Now since we have missed out on Gagai, are we feeling the need for a winger now because Farnworth will play centre and Isaako is shit. I’m not quite sold on Cobbo playing the wing yet, he can but if we were to be able to sign a better winger I wouldn’t be hesitating. May be that Staggs plays centre and Farnworth shifts out to the wing though

Ferguson on the outer at the Eels.

I would sign him for a year or two until Cobbo develops more. Would be a good stop gap.

Apparently they are still chasing Finucane as well. How do they have money left? I know we say this all the time but Ponga, Klemmer, D.Saifiti, Gagai, Best and Frizell are all on HUGE deals.
You forgot Pearce.

I wish I knew where we have spent our cap for next year, to have released as many players as we have & still not have enough to even table an offer to someone like gagai is frightening.

I wish I knew where we have spent our cap for next year, to have released as many players as we have & still not have enough to even table an offer to someone like gagai is frightening.

assuming we didn't table an offer ... maybe it was simply because Gagai was asking more than we were prepared to pay for a center

Anyone else hoping that Api gets sacked like Vaughn so we can sign him for next year?
More likely dogs would throw the rest of their cap at him... might be hard to pry him out of Sydney... although he might be keen on the chicks in SEQ.

We should focus our attention on BSmith.

Harry is unlikely to leave (only because he is the storm's big hope), but Bsmith wants to play hooker.

Get in his ear now and tell him that the 9 is his and how we want to build the team around a spine of him and Arey with Cobbo, etc. all coming through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Shane Tronc
  • FACTHUNT
  • Manifesto
  • Johnny92
  • GCBRONCO
  • MrTickyMcG
  • winslow_wong
  • RolledOates
  • Broncosgirl
  • Dash
  • Evander
  • sooticus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.