Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, I don’t get the hype? I feel like some have 2017/2018 glasses on. He’s not the same player.
He wasn’t even that great back then. Is always over calling his halves and stunting the attack for a hero play. Very much a Robbie Farah type player, but not as good.
yes, he’s better than Turpin and what we have now, but we needed to set our sights top 4 hooker, and that is not Josh Hodgson.

He wasn’t even that great back then. Is always over calling his halves and stunting the attack for a hero play. Very much a Robbie Farah type player, but not as good.
yes, he’s better than Turpin and what we have now, but we needed to set our sights top 4 hooker, and that is not Josh Hodgson.

we can't get a top 4 hooker ... there are none available.

maybe for 2023 when some of the better hookers become available, but not beforehand. and we need better than Turpin.

He's better than a bottom 4 hooker so that's a start.

As long as he’s cheap. That’s the only way I won’t be despondent if we sign him. Cos he sucks. He sucks balls. He will overcall Reynolds and try and be the hero and it will make me mad.
I’ll take Starling, who is the best raiders 9.

Mitch Kenny would be a good pickup for hooker, when is he signed till anyone know?

Should be going hard at a hooker for 2023 and using 2022 as a shoot out between who we have for the 14 role going forward its either that or chase manu hard i dont think we can afford the money required to get quality in the 9 and 1

If the forwards are getting the ball on the 4th tackle in that way thats down to the chief play maker imo.
Yeah hoping Reynolds makes a difference but it also seems a lack of attacking system too.

Mitch Kenny would be a good pickup for hooker, when is he signed till anyone know?

Re-signed with the Panthers no more than a month or two ago.

I think Koroisau is a better target, and I think there's a very real possibility the Panthers would let him go. I said it several months ago, but they've got a LOT of upgraded contracts about to kick in for guys on big, big money. They won't be able to afford to match a competitive offer for Api.

I think Koroisau is a better target, and I think there's a very real possibility the Panthers would let him go. I said it several months ago, but they've got a LOT of upgraded contracts about to kick in for guys on big, big money. They won't be able to afford to match a competitive offer for Api.
ah yep ok, i agree Koroisau would be the better option but he'd be pricey for sure

I noticed Staines got dropped. He hasn't been that great on the wing but is a very good fullback. Is be happy to get him by offering a chance at fullback. I dunno how likely that is.

Api is the left field one I really hope happens.

What makes Hetherington more of a lock than Carrigan? He's doing OK right now, but I wouldn't call him particularly outstanding or anything, and I haven't seen a ball playing game or an offloading game either.
I don’t think carrigan would have caught that ball off his bootlaces and then be quick enough to pass it long for Alex Glenn to score that try against the cowboys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • Pablo
  • Stix
  • Sproj
  • Astro
  • FACTHUNT
  • Hurrijo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • bb_gun
  • Allo
  • Skyblues87
  • BroncoFan94
  • Howie
  • cento
  • Kev_Guz
  • Robboi_321
  • Battler
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.