Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not good, but It does sound bad when you phrase it like that. It's very easy to make something sound worse than it is by being reductive.

If we're going by off field dramas then McGuire > Haas.

If we're going more welcomed by his team Haas > McGuire

Pangais situation was in peak covid panic time. So there was going to be external pressure on that no matter what.

Dickheads by different standards. The team is going in such a good direction that McGuire might just upset the comradery that seems apparant now. That's the kind of dickhead this team wants to avoid.

I dont think Moose is as bad as he is made out to be tbh. I dont think i'm making what Haas did sound any worse than it was. I could have, but i kept what he did pretty basic. I'd still say Pangai was just plain dumb and i think his on field discipline was a bigger contributer to him leaving, where i think Haas off field has been much worse than Pangai. I have no issue at all if we get rid of repeat offenders no matter who they are if we are serious about building a better culture.

Never thought I would say this but I would take Woods over James based on this season.

Reactions: 007
8. Payne Haas
9. Matt Parcell
10. Pauli Pauli
11. Kurt Capewell
12. Rhyse Martin
13. Thomas Flegler

:happy: In my dreams
Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

With Jensen signed, I think perhaps 1 more forward signing could be worth while, but wouldn’t be breaking the bank. Ryan James would probably be my pick as he can play in the middle or back row and surely wouldn’t be too expensive and brings some experience and with some leadership.

main focus should definitely be on the hooker position. No out and out gun fullback options and I think between Niu / Cobbo / Isaako they can make it work for a year. With Levi going we definitely need a 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• leon.bott
  • Swordfish
  • theshed
  • Santa
  • Old Mate
  • Financeguy
  • Maroon4life
  • FACTHUNT
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Allo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Ondi
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.