Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 14733

You guys may wanna be careful what you disagree with me on. Maybe think it through a bit longer.

So we could be losing Bullemor and we just announced we re-signed Arthars for two years.. Horrible salary cap management.

I'd rather keep Bullemor and play next year with a 29 man squad.
I'd probably agree although I'm not as impressed with Bully as the majority of fans are. Same with Arthars though, he doesn't resemble anything close to a first grader.

Here is an interesting question because I am trying to be pragmatic about it all, which one would you lose instead of Bullemor:

1. Haas
2. Flegler
3. Carrigan
4. Robati
5. Riki
6. Piakura
7. Willison
8. Hetherington

It is a shame because we always had to lose one I suppose (remember, we need experience and there are more kids coming through, even with the Vaas being poached). I think Bullemor looks as talented as anyone but one or two won't make it in our squad of kids because of how deep they bat. Who of the above would you lose instead of Ethan?
Is piakura better than bullermor?

Here is an interesting question because I am trying to be pragmatic about it all, which one would you lose instead of Bullemor:

1. Haas
2. Flegler
3. Carrigan
4. Robati
5. Riki
6. Piakura
7. Willison
8. Hetherington

It is a shame because we always had to lose one I suppose (remember, we need experience and there are more kids coming through, even with the Vaas being poached). I think Bullemor looks as talented as anyone but one or two won't make it in our squad of kids because of how deep they bat. Who of the above would you lose instead of Ethan?
Carrigan.

The bigger problem is if we lose the Bull for someone like Ryan James..

I will need there to be a new Brisbane team in the comp asap if that happens.

I'd rather have less depth in the backs if it meant keeping Bullemor. Why are we signing plodders to waste space in the 30? Arthars is useless!

Wolfie and Carrigan, Huge and Kennedy, upthebroncos and Bullemor.

Love stories that will last throughout the ages.
Hes way too late to the party. Some of us were talking about Bullemor before before the hype.

And Alex Leapai Jnr.

Roosters can, and do, sign anyone they want and, even more annoyingly, it’s clear they are free to do so.
Dno what the point of the salary cap is at this stage when you have a club dominating like Melbourne are Rn, or a top 4 that rarely changes. At least the popular clubs would be dominate without the salary cap

Carrigan.

The bigger problem is if we lose the Bull for someone like Ryan James..

I will need there to be a new Brisbane team in the comp asap if that happens.

I'd rather have less depth in the backs if it meant keeping Bullemor. Why are we signing plodders to waste space in the 30? Arthars is useless!
Ha ha. It won't be Carrigan. You can put your house on that one.

Best Long Term Forward Pack

8. Payne Haas
10. Thomas Flegler
11. Kurt Capewell
12. Jordan Riki
13. Ethan Bullemor
17. Xavier Willison

Sorry @Wolfie

At least Roosters have done us a favour and made sure we don't have to worry about any more pesky young gun forwards.

Is piakura better than bullermor?

Depends what you want and what suits your team- Piakura is classic second row- hole runner like Menzies or Cordner- classic defender low and hard. He relies on other players like halves to have an impact.

Bullemor has made his own ground, space, tries since MM with pace and quick reaction.

If you want a forward running off a half I'd go Piakura if you want someone pin balling around the field and danger in the middle go Bullemor.

Best Long Term Forward Pack

8. Payne Haas
10. Thomas Flegler
11. Kurt Capewell
12. Jordan Riki
13. Ethan Bullemor
17. Xavier Willison

Sorry @Wolfie
You don't have to apologise for your lack of intelligence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.