Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to be upset though when no one ever thought it was going to happen.
True!
Also equally hard to be upset when you view him as cheating shitstain who is more than happy to ruin the game (or at least risk that) for the sake of winning, and you don't want him near your club :)

Bellamy was never coming. Plus he’s a cheat and his shit wouldn’t slide here.

Get rid of the rest of the board who fucked everything up and bring Bennett back in that same roll. He can come in twice a week and do media stuff as a Bronco. Let’s make us the fucking Broncos again.

Hopefully the talk of us going for Drinkwater is true and we get him. Would be a good step towards getting our spine right.

If 7 News is telling the truth, I hope the Broncos tell Macca that he can play for a new contract just like the other 12 or so Broncos who haven't been offered contracts beyond this season. If the Dragons want him so bad, they are free to secure his future for 2022 onwards. I'd only be for releasing him if somehow it meant we could snag someone good for this year.

Otherwise it'll be the same as last year, hoping Turpin can stay fit and relying on a half in Paix to be our backup hooker. I don't want to see Issac Luke running out for the Broncos again either, the guy is almost 34 and well past it.

Nah, Melbourne wouldn't release neither should we. Player swap or nothing.

Yep. Time to start playing hard ball. If they want Mecca for this season, send us Eddie Blacker back over.

So happy to hear the Broncs seem to have turned a corner in this aspect.

Stick to your guns management!

Ask for Hunt back but we only pay 100k each year of the remainder of his contract.

Ask for Hunt back but we only pay 100k each year of the remainder of his contract.

Eww. Rather have Bird back.

You wouldn't take Hunt for $100,000?! I get ppl aren't his biggest fan, I'm not either, but I think $100,000 isn't even minimum NRL wage 00

Well it's not possible, so sure. I'd take him for ten bucks and a sandwich.

I'd happily take Hunt as a player swap for a year.

It's never going to happen at a worthwhile price but I'd be interested to see if Hunt got his mojo back under Kevvie.

I think that ship has sailed unfortunately. He's just not a big time match winner. And I mean the big time - GF, Origin. Such a shame, Milf/Hunt should have been a ten year partnership with much success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Wolfie
  • winslow_wong
  • Allo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Skathen
  • Mr Fourex
  • FACTHUNT
  • Dash
  • Harry Sack
  • Manofoneway
  • Fozz
  • Fatboy
  • GCBRONCO
  • KateBroncos1812
  • ChewThePhatt
  • sooticus
  • Waynesaurus
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.