Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
the way Hynes played last night would definitely like to get him.
Also, side note for the admin, I get an add banner covering the page navigation menu on my iPhone 12 Pro Max. Not sure if others also experience this issue. Makes me need to scroll back to the top to go to next page.
Yep me too. and don't worry, i've got notifications out the wazoo.

It would be a tough call, but i think it is worth the risk.

I think you'd get at least get 3 good years out of him (which now come at 100k cheaper)

it would buy us time to find and groom a heir for him.

worst case scenario, he gets a career ending injury and we medically retire him. (the payout shouldn't worry us).

it would also be a good sign to other potential recruits (and/or current players we want to re-sign)

**** Badel warning ****

Badel reporting that Reynolds will sign with us if we give him a 4 year, $2.8 million deal. (700k per year)

the previous reporting both us and the Sharks were talking about 3 year, $2.4 million deals (800k a year). so seems like he will drop his price by 100k to get the extra year.

Badel says the Sharks have baulked at a 4 year deal, while we are considering it.

then he quotes Bennett praising Reynolds and saying that he would be a good fit with us
Badel has been right about everything lately so good chance he's right about this. Good scoop, Pete.

He is what 32? So we get him, realise he is busted and drags down our cap for the next 4 years. Bird 2.0

If we make the fourth year in our favour I'd take it no worries. A lot can happen between now and then.

Yeah Reynolds won't accept that and you know it. He will take the 2.4 million offer from the Sharks.

I don’t like it.

That being said, with Reynolds you’re buying an elite kicking game and a reasonable level of organising. Age and injury don’t really impact these traits.

His skill set doesn’t rely on the traits that are the first victims of age and injury: speed, physicality, defence.

As long as his mouth and kicking leg works, you’ll still get most of your money worth out of him.

Johnson would be a player that is in trouble if the injury or age catch up with him.

i think we have just found out who Badel is on this forum ... everyone can stop looking now
Well you've generally been wrong about everything else so you're probably wrong about this.

If we even consider giving this prick 4 years, we deserve it.

We should offer him 1.2million dollars. He can choose how long that's spread, 2,3 or 4 years, but his total payment is 1.2m regardless.

i think we have just found out who Badel is on this forum ... everyone can stop looking now
@McHunt
8NjjCN

@Broncoshq
AffectionateFalseCaiman max 1mb

You just do the old wink, wink, nudge, nudge, job after retirement and he’s set, he just wants security if he’s going to uproot & move interstate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Wolfie
  • KateBroncos1812
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Old Mate
  • Xzei
  • Justwin
  • Maroon4life
  • Johnny92
  • Battler
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Harry Sack
  • westy316
  • Fitzy
  • FACTHUNT
  • Jedhead
  • broncsgoat
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.