Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Isn't he too small? Thinking of another fullback that was this short and still elite? Robbie O'Davis? That is dating me though... has to be more recent examples :)

Billy Slater and Walsh are pretty much the same height.

Xzei

Xzei

State of Origin Rep
Mar 13, 2017
slater is probably the only one of those maybe paps that are elite.
off topic but jesus brad fittlers kid is a unit at 15 186cm 108kg

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
slater is probably the only one of those maybe paps that are elite.
off topic but jesus brad fittlers kid is a unit at 15 186cm 108kg

I think Bowen at his peak was pretty close to elite but he did seem to fall away pretty badly. Sam Tomkins, despite his lack of real success here is another top quality, smaller fullback who i think would have thrived in a better setup than the Warriors.

W

WASSHHH

Aug 24, 2017
I think Bowen at his peak was pretty close to elite but he did seem to fall away pretty badly. Sam Tomkins, despite his lack of real success here is another top quality, smaller fullback who i think would have thrived in a better setup than the Warriors.
Rhys Wesser was another great and small (1.75m) running fullback, scoring a stack of tries (still has the Panthers record I believe).

heartly87

heartly87

NRL Player
May 10, 2014
Isn't he too small? Thinking of another fullback that was this short and still elite? Robbie O'Davis? That is dating me though... has to be more recent examples :)
Robbie was skilled, quick, compact and powerful. He had those thick thunder thighs, he was a great player. Had one of the worst facial traumas in the sport. QLD legend also, loved him.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
If Nikorima and Bowen are actually 175cm, I'll eat my chocolate hat.

W

WASSHHH

Aug 24, 2017
There is a possibility Herbie has made some friends in the team, he was spotted at the beach with Brendan Piakura and Keenan Palasia.
Still not clear if he was invited or just showed up.

info via Brendan Piakuras instagram story.
I suspect if there was no translater on hand, he wasn’t invited.

Jason Simmons

Jason Simmons

NRL Captain
Apr 18, 2013
Darren Lockyer - 1.78m
Matt Bowen - 1.72m
Kodi Nikorima - 950cm
New game plan for this Nikorima giant that has been un-earthed…

We can’t let him get any closer to our tryline than the 20m line or he reaches out and scores…

Also remember, he stands on the wing and defends in the middle and can simultaneously play fullback and marker, so watch out for that…

🤣

HarryAllan7

HarryAllan7

QCup Player
Jul 20, 2017
There is a possibility Herbie has made some friends in the team, he was spotted at the beach with Brendan Piakura and Keenan Palasia.
Still not clear if he was invited or just showed up.

info via Brendan Piakuras instagram story.

Herbie: 'Proper bangin' day for the beach inn'it lads? Real mint'

Brendan: 'um yeah, can you pass the sunscreen mate?'

Herbie: *picks up sunscreen, goes to pass... hesitates... runs with sunscreen himself*

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Haas coming out saying he is in no rush to sign his contract extension. And of course, the rumours about his friendship and links with the Roosters are rearing their heads again. I have a feeling he isnt going to stay around.

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
Haas coming out saying he is in no rush to sign his contract extension. And of course, the rumours about his friendship and links with the Roosters are rearing their heads again. I have a feeling he isnt going to stay around.
He’s probably waiting to see how we perform as a team. I hold nothing against any of the young blokes that have left us the last couple of years.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013

He's a genuine superstar but look at our talent coming through, he isn't going to be as big a loss as a genuine half would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • BruiserMk1
  • Mustafur
  • ivanhungryjak
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.