Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most dangerous backline weapon last year? He scored 3 tries in 20 games. Staggs scored the same amount in 4 games he played :rofl
Yeh thats a shit stat, and his passing game is poor... I agree, It's weird. But I've been rewatching the last few games of the season last year and he's pretty involved. Just doesn't get the chocolates at the end. I feel a few minor tweaks and he could be very very good.

No point keeping him just to clip his wings and have him running around in the QCup. If you really loved him, you'd set him free.
If I have my way, he won’t be languishing in QCup.
I already indicated that he'd be a mainstay in my team so I ain't clipping those wings.... I want Herbie flying all day, for bombs out on that wing.

I am an unashamed fan of the love bug though
A 2Pac like hologram of Jane Austen will write novels about the love I have for Herbie (and Selwyn).

They are to me, what Carrigan is to @Wolfie.

Rumour is Eels may target us for Isaako with Dunster going down for the year according to Vossy.
I know this is something that seems to get asked a hundred times in situations like this but what would Isaako leaving (now) enable the Broncos to do for this season, roster wise ?

I know this is something that seems to get asked a hundred times in situations like this but what would Isaako leaving (now) enable the Broncos to do for this season, roster wise ?
about 300k spare and a spot to promote someone I suppose?

Add to the amount of cap space we're already spreading across the rest of the league and further handicap Kevvie by taking away his squad depth.. but also not change some people's minimum requirement that "we must make top 8 this year or it'll be a failure"

Add to the amount of cap space we're already spreading across the rest of the league and further handicap Kevvie by taking away his squad depth.. but also not change some people's minimum requirement that "we must make top 8 this year or it'll be a failure"
If Parra want him they'd take his full salary. They're desperate, not us.

We've all seen how that story plays out

:::cough::: TPJ :::cough:::

Rumour is Eels may target us for Isaako with Dunster going down for the year according to Vossy.

Wrap him in a hamper with a nice bottle of wine and a few fat wads of cash.

I'm actually surprised they are looking at anyone tbh, but maybe they dont want to rely on the younger guys they have.

Just out of curiosity; Is there anyone at the eels worth trading for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Evander
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Johnny92
  • Dexter
  • Aldo
  • broncsgoat
  • Gaz
  • broncotville
  • NYCDB
  • Fatboy
  • FACTHUNT
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Sproj
  • Lurker
  • RolledOates
  • Allo
  • Manofoneway
... and 25 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.