Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly there's so many man-crushes on these forums.

Why don't we raise some money for the website by auctioning off players to forum members for the year. Like when they introduce the lineup at games with a 'sponsored by x business'.

We could incorporate each player's 'forum sponsor' into the team list every week.

Could even combine it with the BHQ player voting each week, the owner of the player who wins POTY wins some sort of prize.

Bit of fun and raise some money for the website.

Honestly there's so many man-crushes on these forums.

Why don't we raise some money for the website by auctioning off players to forum members for the year. Like when they introduce the lineup at games with a 'sponsored by x business'.

We could incorporate each player's 'forum sponsor' into the team list every week.

Could even combine it with the BHQ player voting each week, the owner of the player who wins POTY wins some sort of prize.

Bit of fun and raise some money for the website.
How about I donate $500 PROVIDED no one says a bad word about Kennedy?🤣🤣🤣

Badel reporting that:
  • Cobbo on around $170k this season
  • Rival clubs are prepared to offer him excess of 600k a year
  • a 3 year upgrade from us would be well north of $1 million

Selwyn Cobbo says:

“I grew up supporting the Broncos. I watched them every time they played and I always hoped I could play for them,” Cobbo said.

“I don’t really care about contracts at other clubs.

“I’m really worried about where I am now and I’m happy at the Broncos.

“Sometimes, passion is more important and I’m passionate about the Broncos and my football here.

“If everything is going well, I wouldn’t mind staying where I am.”

If negotiations progress smoothly, the parties are hoping Cobbo will ink his new Broncos deal within the month.

“It’s already been mentioned a few times his comparisons to Greg Inglis and Latrell, Selwyn certainly moves like that,” Lockyer said.

“He was school captain before he joined the Broncos, so that shows Selwyn has a good attitude and when you factor in his athleticism and his football awareness, we’re keen to keep him.”

Is this a typo? Doesn't seem to match the rest.

Badel has probably deliberately taken this out of context.

what Cobbo likely means it that he is worried about where his footy is at the moment

Cobbo will eventually captain the Broncos to their next GF victory. He will have three kids who will all play for the Broncos and his investments in the barrier reef re-growth technology will spawn a raft of new organic covid safe inoculations. He will captain the Maroons to their first triple years of whitwashes. He will also reluctantly accept the most charming shcool boy looks for 2022, 2023, 2024, 2024, 2025 and after a recount with Patty 2026 in the vogue magazine.

Before his 6th full season he will already be confirmed as an immortal.

Cobbo will eventually captain the Broncos to their next GF victory. He will have three kids who will all play for the Broncos and his investments in the barrier reef re-growth technology will spawn a raft of new organic covid safe inoculations. He will captain the Maroons to their first triple years of whitwashes. He will also reluctantly accept the most charming shcool boy looks for 2022, 2023, 2024, 2024, 2025 and after a recount with Patty 2026 in the vogue magazine.

Before his 6th full season he will already be confirmed as an immortal.

I feel like you are being conservative.

Badel reporting that:

Selwyn Cobbo says:

“I grew up supporting the Broncos. I watched them every time they played and I always hoped I could play for them,” Cobbo said.

“Sometimes, passion is more important and I’m passionate about the Broncos and my football here.

If negotiations progress smoothly, the parties are hoping Cobbo will ink his new Broncos deal within the month.

“It’s already been mentioned a few times his comparisons to Greg Inglis and Latrell, Selwyn certainly moves like that,” Lockyer said.

“He was school captain before he joined the Broncos, so that shows Selwyn has a good attitude and when you factor in his athleticism and his football awareness, we’re keen to keep him.”
Fantastic attitude, keep this guy.

08C0BADE 8ABE 45A5 A1E8 0F1D978AB314

Badel reporting that:

Selwyn Cobbo says:

A post I made earlier today, which he’s only proven more true with these quotes.

What a breath of fresh air he is.
I’ve never met the kid, but I can’t say this surprises me in the slightest.

Seems like he comes from a great family and has a mature head on his shoulders.

He’s a credit to his family and himself.

Not that it ultimately means too much but both Selwyn and Ezra have spoken openly about how important playing for the broncos is to them - it’s what you want to hear from promising young players.

It is. And all the more reason we need to build success again, otherwise there will be no next generation of people growing up glorifying the Broncos like these guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Xzei
  • NSW stables
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Muros
  • Big Del
  • Wild Horse
  • Manofoneway
  • Wolfie
  • FACTHUNT
  • Nightwatchman
  • Battler
  • heartly87
  • Jedhead
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • mrtij
  • marw
  • Gaz
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.