Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a load of shit!!!
Fifita left for more money 💸 so that is ok...?
The greedy prick, $750k is heaps of money for a year's work!
Oh no I need $1.2m. get the **** out of here!
He is the same, if not worse than Coates (he left for football success, not money)
They both can stay away from the Broncos forever!!!

If somebody offered me $450k a year more than i could get i'm taking it as well. Its easy for people to say they wouldnt do it, but if you were put in that situation, you would be taking the money as well.

What a load of shit!!!
He is the same, if not worse than Coates (he left for football success, not money)
Now look in the mirror and say you would take 750k over $1.2 mill knowing you have a limited potential to make this amount of money. The titans simply kept upping their offer until it was to good to refuse. Did I like that he left? **** no I was dirty as ****. Do I blame him though? **** no, anyone with a half a sense of a brain would take the money. Coates is way worse than Fifita, he basically said Brisbane is shit so I'm signing elsewhere for less money.

If somebody offered me $450k a year more than i could get i'm taking it as well. Its easy for people to say they wouldnt do it, but if you were put in that situation, you would be taking the money as well.
Especially with how shit the club was on and off the field. Get out of the hole and make heaps more money. I’d take it without a second thought

Theres one massive element everyone is forgetting...

If my employer bailed me out of a fucking Bali gaol I'm signing the first thing they put in front of me, not stringing them along while waiting for the titans to bid against themselves. Or did he seriously think that was normal expectations for a club to do like his leeching mum said..

**** the flog...

Now look in the mirror and say you would take 750k over $1.2 mill knowing you have a limited potential to make this amount of money. The titans simply kept upping their offer until it was to good to refuse. Did I like that he left? **** no I was dirty as ****. Do I blame him though? **** no, anyone with a half a sense of a brain would take the money. Coates is way worse than Fifita, he basically said Brisbane is shit so I'm signing elsewhere for less money.
No fucking way I love the Broncos and would be more than happy with $750k but I'm not a greedy, materialistic **** that cares about the almighty dollar.
Each to their own......I guess?

No I wouldn't!!!!

Theres one massive element everyone is forgetting...

If my employer bailed me out of a fucking Bali gaol I'm signing the first thing they put in front of me, not stringing them along while waiting for the titans to bid against themselves. Or did he seriously think that was normal expectations for a club to do like his leeching mum said..

**** the flog...
I didn't forget but I dislike him for many reasons and don't have enough time or care to list them all.

By the way love that you wrote gaol not hail like a idiot or an American.(sometimes one in the same.)

No I wouldn't!!!!
Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

What a load of shit!!!
some of you people are ridiculous honestly

I knew it 😂 you're a little girl!
Explains the Carrigan love now!

Believe what you want ☺️
I know myself 🙂

wait until you actually have and offer of almost double your salary .... then answer the question again.

it's easy to say it in theory. but every person has their price.

and it's not like Fifita went for an extra $50k ... he intiially turned down and extra $250k, Then he turned down an extra $350k. turns out that he couldn't turn down the extra 450k. the Titans found his price

I knew it 😂 you're a little girl!
Explains the Carrigan love now!

Believe what you want ☺️
I know myself 🙂

Like i said, its easy to say when somebody isnt waving almost half a million dollars under your nose.

wait until you actually have and offer of almost double your salary .... then answer the question again.

it's easy to say it in theory. but every person has their price.

and it's not like Fifita went for an extra $50k ... he intiially turned down and extra $250k, Then he turned down an extra $350k. turns out that he couldn't turn down the extra 450k. the Titans found his price
Yes everyone has their price but it isn't always money 🤑.

I understand why he made the decision he did but that doesn't mean I would make the same one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • Hurrijo
  • Pablo
  • OnToSomething
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Rambstien
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Allo
  • xilliun
  • Battler
  • bb_gun
  • mrslong
  • Santa
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.