Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corey Parker:

“It is strange that I am reading about it. Those things I believe should be kept in-house. That’s just how it is. Over the years you have got to listen to your players. You have got to understand where they are coming from. But at the end of the day you have also got a job to do as well. Just because there is trial games coming up doesn’t mean you have got to be feeling 100 per cent.”​

Andrew Voss:

It's an ingredient for failure. If they start the season bad, these little jigsaw puzzle pieces will all be put together. They have general soreness, they’ve been training too hard in the off-season.”​

Dave Riccio

"It’s an ingredient for drama, because we’ll come back to this story. Certainly when the spotlight’s on the Broncos, and certainly it is with Kevin Walters. He’s one of the few off contract coaches this year, he needs a fast start. Adam Reynolds and Payne Haas were rested last week from the Broncos’ trial game against the Titans due to general soreness. When you start to hear stories about coaches listening to players wanting to back off the training due to demands from the high-performance staff, it is concerning. I just wonder with the longer break, the players were given ten weeks off, if the Broncos and other clubs have jammed more into a shorter pre-season.”​

McHunt
Are we interviewing chefs or footy analysts, FMD.

According to Dean Ritchie the Broncos are the ones driving the Isaako rumour, not the eels, because we have cap problems… 😂

Every time he talks about the Broncos you just know he has absolutely no idea.
Voss:

“I’ll give you a little story."​

“Parramatta are shopping still at wing, Jamayne Isaako’s name has been whispered to me. They have made an enquiry about him if he’s on the outer at the Broncos. Corey Oates today got linked with Penrith, would Corey Oates be a fit for Parramatta?"​
“They are in the market for an outside back before the start of the season. They’re looking at the Broncos, and one of the two I think they’ll make an enquiry on. They already have made an enquiry on Jamayne Isaako, that’s my mail.”​

McHunt

According to Dean Ritchie the Broncos are the ones driving the Isaako rumour, not the eels, because we have cap problems… 😂

Every time he talks about the Broncos you just know he has absolutely no idea.

Well, Bulldog still has to make his KPIs in between runs to the bottle-o for Buzz.

Seems we are the joe rogan of nrl if you want clicks put our name in the headline and write a fan fic and watch the clicks come in.
Nothings changed. That’s always been the case from the get go.

Which photo is that then?
573D9D78 02CD 49E8 928D 965115B2C5B6

That's the platinum set of weights for the big guys. The pictured weight is 128 kilos. Rhys says they make good warm up weights before he gets into the heavy ones.
the 50kg weights are beasts for dumbbellls, need to be a big boy to be using those for bicep curls, laterals.

What happened to "training the house down" & "never been fitter at this stage of the pre-season before" talk from Brisbane?

Complete opposite is apparently coming out?

This is a ultra mind **** isnt it? Is this a idea from Kevs horse whispering mate he brought in last season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mightybroncs2k17
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Sproj
  • Purple Pills
  • Astro
  • FACTHUNT
  • broncotville
  • Manofoneway
  • Bucking Beads
  • Redux
  • Financeguy
  • Gaz
  • Waynesaurus
  • Wild Horse
  • Big Del
  • Confidor
  • Fitzy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Aldo
  • Skyblues87
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.