Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Melbourne spending big on Grant and Hughes. It seems likely Munny is the odd man out.

Do the broncos make a play for him?
Nah. The Dolphins will go all in on him now I think and blow anyone else's offer out of the water. It's down to him and Ponga now IMO. Personally, I think they'll go for Munster and try and get Reece as well. Issue is, I don't think Munster is off contract until 24.

do you let haas walk if it frees up money to have a crack at ponga?

do you let haas walk if it frees up money to have a crack at ponga?
Imo, no. I really rate Ponga but he definitely has a mercenary feel to him. Has also spoken of his desire to play for the All Blacks. With him I think we'd constantly be wondering. Kind of like what people are doing now with Haas

Doesn't make it a good attitude to have... and certainly doesn't exist in the Storm and Roosters systems, and that's where we should be once again aiming to be
agreed it's half the reason i barely watch the game these days but it won't stop until we are winning premierships.

Don't think Munster is who we need tbh. And I'm not sure what else anyone expects Kevvie to say about our fullback stocks, who's going to say either "yeah we cocked up with Reece, should've kept him cos he's miles better than anyone we've got. Frankly I can't trust Tesi, he's in a slump and honestly speaking wasn't much chop to start with" or maybe "**** Reece, the impatient little ****. He's gunna run rings around the spud we've currently got out the back, if he'd stayed here we'd have had a lot more wins last season."
That would be pleasantly refreshing.

Don't think Munster is who we need tbh. And I'm not sure what else anyone expects Kevvie to say about our fullback stocks, who's going to say either "yeah we cocked up with Reece, should've kept him cos he's miles better than anyone we've got. Frankly I can't trust Tesi, he's in a slump and honestly speaking wasn't much chop to start with" or maybe "**** Reece, the impatient little ****. He's gunna run rings around the spud we've currently got out the back, if he'd stayed here we'd have had a lot more wins last season."
It’s interesting, I’d take him back I don’t really like what I saw from Selwyn or Tesi at Fullback and can’t see Tesi staying there much longer and can’t see Selwyn there anytime soon. Reece I regret losing him but I don’t regret how we lost him. It was the right thing clearly Kev tried to protect him from the intense culture of the nrl both on and off the field. He just had a kid, he skipped year 12 the year before, hadn’t played really much footy for a while, played virtually no mens footy. Kevvie was 100% the kid fucken choked it and embarrassed himself and ruined his reputation in front of the whole country. The man wasn’t ready and he showed it. That was the moment when Kevvie was right. I couldn’t really give a **** whether he was good enough footy player a freshly 18 yo kid did not need to be playing NRL if it came at the expense of his personal life. The bloke became a superstar, a father, a role model, a famous figure in the space of months and I’m sure kevvie knew that would happen. For mine it was still the right call and I would welcome him back knowing he has had a valuable life lesson already

We missed a trick signing the new sharks coach, love the way they play.

how long was he at the roosters for?
I think he’s been there for the better part of a decade plus some rep coaching/assistant coaching.

He’s a blue though, not sure he’d have taken the gig. He seemed happy to wait for the right club and wasn’t a guy who just wanted to coach first grade no matter where.

I think he’s been there for the better part of a decade plus some rep coaching/assistant coaching.

He’s a blue though, not sure he’d have taken the gig. He seemed happy to wait for the right club and wasn’t a guy who just wanted to coach first grade no matter where.
Yeah, I just miss a quality coach.

It’s been a while 😢

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Lurker
  • Bucking Beads
  • Culhwch
  • Jazza
  • ettybay
  • Dexter
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Dash
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.