Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 targets I'd have for next year
Xavier Savage
CN Klokstad
Taylan May

Not re-signing Oates and Turpin will give us cap space, and see if any club is stupid enough to take Tesi.

Xavier Savage
CN Klokstad
Taylan May

Not re-signing Oates and Turpin will give us cap space, and see if any club is stupid enough to take Tesi.

We might be able to con the Tigers into believing Niu is better than Lawrie

Ponga spotted with Wayne after the Knights game last night. If he'll talk to Wayne, maybe he'll talk to us.

Xavier Savage
CN Klokstad
Taylan May

I'd still be targeting Opacic. He isnt top class, he makes a few mistakes but he is solid enough, tough and wouldnt break the bank. The big thing he would give us is work ethic, doing the 1 percenters and just competing on every play. Even playing badly he doesnt hide. We lack blokes like that imo.

I'd still be targeting Opacic. He isnt top class, he makes a few mistakes but he is solid enough, tough and wouldnt break the bank. The big thing he would give us is work ethic, doing the 1 percenters and just competing on every play. Even playing badly he doesnt hide. We lack blokes like that imo.
I'm a fan of Oppa, but where would we put him? If Herbie leaves (**** I hope not) I guess he's a great budget option.

I'm a fan of Oppa, but where would we put him? If Herbie leaves (**** I hope not) I guess he's a great budget option.

I'd just move Herbie to the wing. Mind you, if Staggs doesnt pick up his act, i'd move Herbie right center and see if we can offload Kotoni. I'm hoping he picks up his form, but he whole demeanor and body language is giving me vibes that he doesnt want to be here.

I'd just move Herbie to the wing. Mind you, if Staggs doesnt pick up his act, i'd move Herbie right center and see if we can offload Kotoni. I'm hoping he picks up his form, but he whole demeanor and body language is giving me vibes that he doesnt want to be here.

He didn't get the five/eight position which he wanted and now he's cracking the sooks about it. Just another entitled little shit who thinks his career is above the team. If he keeps it up, he can **** off. I'm done cowtowing to these wankers who haven't won a thing but think they can throw their weight around like Cameron Smith.

Maybe we could direct swap Tesi for Reece and let them take Jesse while they're at it.
but only Jesse... there's like 24 other players they can have as well... maybe we should be negotiating with the dolphins. They've still got about 20 spots to fill

He didn't get the five/eight position which he wanted and now he's cracking the sooks about it. Just another entitled little shit who thinks his career is above the team. If he keeps it up, he can **** off. I'm done cowtowing to these wankers who haven't won a thing but think they can throw their weight around like Cameron Smith.
I don’t think that’s true, but we might as well trial him in that position now. He’s been useless in the centres and we’re down a 6. Billy is bog ordinary there.

Blow it up, get rid of almost everyone. Whatever was rotten before is clearly still there.

he's worth nowhere near the money it would take to get him
Completely overrated. He is injury prone, skips club games to be healthy for origin, and is pretty poor in club footy.

Perfect example as to how he would go in our team is watching Newcastle's last game, where he was all but invisible.

Xavier Savage
CN Klokstad
Taylan May

A hard pass on Klokstad. The other two however look the goods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• sooticus
  • Harry Sack
  • Browny
  • Sproj
  • Redux
  • RolledOates
  • ivanhungryjak
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Dexter
  • winslow_wong
  • Locky’s Left Boot
  • broncos4life
  • Wolfie
  • Redfern_1980
  • Cavalo
  • Xzei
  • Dash
  • Old Mate
  • MrTickyMcG
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.