Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this mean for Selwyn? Id like to see him move to centres and have Walsh at fb.

What does this mean for Selwyn? Id like to see him move to centres and have Walsh at fb.
Selwyn will be wing again next year I imagine with Herbie around. End of 2023 Herbie or Staggs will go I reckon (we will either move on Staggs if he’s not doing well and resign herbie, or Herbie will go to another team as his contract ends). Then 2024 probably centres. If talk of Walsh moving to 6 is true when Reynolds goes then he could be fullback 2025.

I just hope we keep Corey Oates. He’s had a good year and is better than our other wing options. If we need to move someone on, let it be haas or honestly even Staggs.

There's a bit being written about what it means for Selwyn and I don't think it means anything for Selwyn.

He is still a while away yet, he needs time to and having Walsh at fullback gives him that time.

The player that this could mean anything for would be Herbie, reports suggested he wanted a crack at fullback in 2023, he won't be getting that if Walsh comes back.

There's a bit being written about what it means for Selwyn and I don't think it means anything for Selwyn.

He is still a while away yet, he needs time to and having Walsh at fullback gives him that time.

The player that this could mean anything for would be Herbie, reports suggested he wanted a crack at fullback in 2023, he won't be getting that if Walsh comes back.
Exactly right. I do hope we keep Herbie though as he has been good at centre for the most part this year. He needs to work on defence a bit but still has been solid.

all we need for next year is to keep Oates and hopefully snag a somewhat decent forward for depth given Kennedy and James are both departing.

Yeah but if Reece can’t crack it at half which is entirely possible no matter how good he is at fullback by then. You get to a position where either you are forcing a poor halves combo or Selwyn isn’t playing fullback and IF that’s what he wants he ***** off. Anyway that’s years away we will get to it when we get to it. Happy 2023 Premiership everyone.

Yeah but if Reece can’t crack it at half which is entirely possible no matter how good he is at fullback by then. You get to a position where either you are forcing a poor halves combo or Selwyn isn’t playing fullback and IF that’s what he wants he ***** off. Anyway that’s years away we will get to it when we get to it. Happy 2023 Premiership everyone.

I've seen enough to have an opinion that he would be a good 5/8 but we probably need a halfback.

I've seen enough to have an opinion that he would be a good 5/8 but we probably need a halfback.
Well that’s where the issue might end up being in 3 years time that Ezra can’t crack Halfback. In which case we could be very directionless. Really I’d hope by than that both Reece and Ezra have superb kicking games and defence as well as having a good voice which seems to be the case already. By then Blake will hopefully be confident in his ability in the comp and for mine he is basically a 7 standing at dummy half very much like Cameron was and that will help as well.

Apparently warriors CEO said they are doing a player trade with broncos. I imagine most likely one is Jesse Arthars, second most likely would be TMM.

Apparently warriors CEO said they are doing a player trade with broncos. I imagine most likely one is Jesse Arthars, second most likely would be TMM.

TMM is unsigned as of yet. they don't need to do a trade to get him

TMM isnt contracted to us next year. They do want to keep Arthurs however.

TMM isnt contracted to us next year. They do want to keep Arthurs however.
Arthur’s would be the player swap for 2023. I really wouldn’t be shocked if they speed it up and get it done for this year and swap TMM with Walsh. Walsh doesn’t want to go to NZ, and the warriors aren’t making the top 8 so they may as well do it now.

Arthur’s would be the player swap for 2023. I really wouldn’t be shocked if they speed it up and get it done for this year and swap TMM with Walsh. Walsh doesn’t want to go to NZ, and the warriors aren’t making the top 8 so they may as well do it now.

I would be shocked, TMM is currently injured.

For the last time Walsh is not a 6 Ezra is our 6. Please no one else lol

For the last time Walsh is not a 6 Ezra is our 6. Please no one else lol
No one wants him at 6 straight away but it's a valid option if cobbo can develop into an elite fullback

I'd like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• jarro65
  • davidp
  • Foordy
  • broncotville
  • Financeguy
  • Fozz
  • Fitzy
  • Waynesaurus
  • Strop
  • Xzei
  • Evander
  • broncos4life
  • Wolfie
  • Jazza
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.